Mx108 & Mx109

I’ve been using MX108 and MX109 this past week.

MX108: I have found that even though my hubby does not like the smell, it definitely turns him on. I usually use 1 spray on wrists rubbed together and 1 spray to throat/chest. I can definitely smell the cops and if it’s supposed to be scented, I can’t really tell what it’s supposed to be since all I smell is the cops. I usually spray some Shine over the top and this seems to suffice for me, although it doesn’t cover it comletely.

It seems that guys stare at me longer. In fact, one guy in our office was talking to me in the hallway and he kept moving closer to me and touching my arm as he talked. Otherwise I’ve just noticed that when talking to me, they look at me more whereas before, some of them being kind of quiet and shy, would often stare at the floor.

An inspector showed up at our office today and kept glancing down at my chest as we were talking…I forgave him though since I think he fell victim to the pheros :smiley: He was inspecting, alright, just not what he was supposed to be!

I’d say this is a real guy-getter and for me, it seems 2 sprays is enough.

MX109: I’ve been using 1 spray to wrists rubbed together and 1 to chest. I can’t smell cops in this one, if indeed there are any. The smell dries down to a light, sweet scent. It kinda reminds me of the bubble gum flavored lip gloss that I used to have as a kid. It’s not strong though…I have to sniff really long and deep to get that scent out of it.

My hubby must not mind the smell as he has made no comment about it. I “enjoy” wearing this one. “Enjoy” meaning that I feel confident that I smell good and look good wearing this one. I haven’t noticed the staring like I did with the MX108, as it seems to be a little “friendlier” mix.

I definitely want to order more of this one, not only for more testing, but for the scent as well.

~~River

Excellent report! those as my fav’t mixs too, have you tried it with extra cops and mx282, daym, you’ll really drive the guys bonkers. When I wore it to school, the gs/including my male teacher were taking a lot of bathroom breaks lol :smiley: I’ve read great reports on p79 combined with these mixes too!

Reps!

Heeheehee! You must REALLY drive them nuts with the extra cops! :smiley:
How much extra did you add and can you get different scents? Looks like it’s no longer available on their website.:frowning: BTW, how many sprays of MX109 have you used. It seems the scent doesn’t last long for me so I was using 5-6 sprays and re-spraying half way thru the day with another 1 or 2…obviously, my bottle didn’t last long!

I’m guessing all of those bathroom breaks were just a way for them to “settle down”:smiley: I’ve gotta start trying the putatives! I’ve really been seeing great reports for P79 and P83.

Thanks for the reps msselva!

~~River

Where do you get the xtra cops as i have been reading on them and havent used found them yet.. Islandhopper..