Went to my 4th speed dating event in the last 4 years. A match is when both of you say you like each other and you get an email with their contact information. The first 3 times the number of matches I got was 1, 3, and 0. The 4th time I got FIVE MATCHES. Considering I always kept other factors constant in terms of dress and conversation topics, I have to credit some success to the MX297. The length of the date was 5 minutes and each conversation was within 3 feet of each other. Thanks MX297!
Hmm, nice…that’s a great way to test these!..they have speed dating here all the time.
Nice results, don’t forget come back and report on any latest results with MX297 and your dates…
How many “dates” did you go through that night? I mean is 5 a good number?
and have you used anything in the past at these events?
5 is a lot. Like I said, 5 is the most I have ever gotten. Usually even among the matches, only 1 or 2 actually even call you back - even though you both matched!
Had tried other mones on dates
Tried MX292 and I got 0 matches.. Was strange because in the pickup scene have great success with it.
One more reason to make MX297 a consumer line product. Is there anything 297 can’t do?