MX301 6 sprays

Okaay.

I hate to be the 1st and I’ve enever had a night like this but I’m going to report on what happened with 6 sprays of Mx301

It’s 945pm I spray 3 on my wrists…1 on the back of my neck 2 on my neck.

Self effects: None @ first.

I’m going to a bar downtown to sing and audition as a karaoke host by myself.

I get on the subway. I don’t notice anything from women ladies…or anyone.

I feel anxious. I feel self concious like I need approval …so werid, I don’t normally feel that way.

Once I get to the bar, it’s a sports bar and the game was on so they said itd be another hour & half till karaoke started…this annoyed me easily.

I got a beer and sat at the bar. The guy next to me kept looking over at me. It didn’t feel right…I started to realize, I’m Oding. Maybe 6 sprays works for Steve, but for me, nada.

I was a Ghost. People bumped into and I just felt shitty and nervous.

I walk outside pretending to talk to someone on the phone and then go next door to a Irish Bar.

I liked this atmosphere much better, but no IOI’s…still felt like I stunk or something.

They were playing Irish music and me being a tapper, got up and did a little tap dance in my normal shoes…but since i have torn ligaments I took it easy.

After wards, one couple talked to me, happy…but that’s it.

Something was wrong…OD must be.

I felt weak. People treated me like I was a pest in a way.

I don’t think it was all mones, I’m not gonna blame them but lest just say MX301 @ 6 sprays with Neroli Scent might as well been piss.

So I came home…YIKES. Okay, I guess I’ll have to try a smaller range or mix it with A314.
:frowning:

Damn, dude. Sorry to hear that. I just got some in the other day and I still haven’t had a chance to use it. I’ll keep this post in mind when I do

Hey it could be different foryou…Im 34 A+ blood …and 6 sprays i think was just too much…Steve would made this mix I think says he wears 6 sprays…but for me it just wasn’t the right amount. So I say try 1 or 2 sprays and then go from there, you might get laid who knows!..But for ME 6 sprays was just too much…

I’m 22, type O+, and I’m afraid of 6 sprays of ANYthing lol 3 max for me. Thanks for being the canary

Nice one happytappin! I did think that 6 sprays would be a little much?!? I was the one that posted the question which Steve answered in another thread. I reckon I’ll go with 2 sprays and a single spray of P83 to start, and amp it up once I get a handle on what’s going on with the MX301. Last thing I want to do is ruin my weekend with an OD!
Sorry Steve, 6 might work for you but my sweet spot with Ammo is 3 so not sure about my first outing with MX301 going in at 6!!

Try it with a spray or two MX347, that should kill any beta approval seeking feeling you may have. The TAC, TAA and IH in it should buffer against being too intimidating. I never tried 6 sprays but one spray of 347 and 3 sprays of 301 was awesome.

Yeah RADMAN…that approvel seeking feeling was weeeeeird. I hated it. I haven’t felt that way since I hung out with my older brother last year…he always makes me feel that way to a degree..or since I did that RSD program and was forced to go up to hot women all night no matter what and get rejected over and over again…YUCK!..Yeah, next time I’m gonna use it with my A314 or IG as a base. Do you still not have any A314?

I signed up for one of those 8 minute dating events next week. I figure its a good way to test out products with a wide number of women in close proximity.

Hey It was worth a try and he invented the stuff so he knows what he’s talking about but yeah for me MX301 by itself @ 6 sprays was just too much i think…not to mention that it was only Neroli scent @ 6% so after 10 min I smelled like musty alcohol…wear a cover scent I think.

6 sprays of any MX seems like overkill to me. Steve among some others is a special exception. I mean Steve is legend simply for wearing like what 2 full droppers or more of copulins as an application while going out and making it fly. I suppose a monkey will see and will as a result do in order to satisfy curiosity.

30mcg’s of anone is excessive. I’m sure everyone has had anone moments like this. I know I have. MX301 is notoriously hard for a young guy like me to wear and I’ve been a complete ghost on a third of the amount of anone you’ve have on. Chalk it up to experience and move on.

Wildflower…anone is the molocule that’s last to be broken down yes? A1, nol, enone, anone?

Try 2 sprays instead.

MX301 hits very hard for me. (I often do not get the hits that others report.)

I think you ODed.

Even two sprays are too much for conservative girls. Know thy target first :wink:

Happytappin,

I did 6 sprays total, with 2 drops A314, worked ridiculous for me (in vegas) and I’ve never had a better time it was ridiculous. What I can tell you is that I added 1 spray of IH on it, i feel like it might need to be buffered

Mustang yeah…I think the real kicker for me was I had No A314 AND no cover scent AND I was in an environment which I didn’t care for.

I’m going to actually try 6 sprays again ..but Im not going to forget my A314 base.

This past month and a half, because of some personal issue, except once, I went pheromone less the whole time. I got chance to meet over five different girls during this time span, and I say three of them showed high interest in me. What does it mean? My ability to interact with girls, project confidence, and deliver comfort is pretty darn good. Currently, I still have 10+ different weapons of mones in my arsenal, and
I can’t wait to blast hot sexy girls with them :wink:

I’m telling you, it’s gotta be the weather and humidity in the city. Something is different with it. I had 6 sprays total and it was working well for me.

I did 8 sprays of regular strength tuth which would be in the ballpark of about 20 mcg. Of course it also has the sexual steering molecules and no buffer and I wasn’t quite ghosted but I did have a nice little space cushion that people were reluctant to enter. Save for two women who’s reactions were so extreme I’m inclined to think they’re just rare none-junkies.
But that was unbuffered, 301 has a LOT of buffer at work there. I don’t know about six sprays, but it’s possible I suppose. All I know is it worked great with 347, and I look forward to trying it with A314 and IG if and when that comes available.

301 works awesome with A314

Hey,

I tried 301 this past weekend and got yelled at when I returned an item at a store. The women was severely tripping and i was stunned, chalked it up to the 3 sprays of 301. this has never happened to me before. 301 smells like pis after a few minutes, definitely needs cover.

Still i really wanna experience a strong none hit, any ideas for buffers with 3 sprays