MX335 plus...

12/3/08

Today’s mix:

1 sprays MX335
2 sprays P74 (10.0 mcg/spray)
1 sprays TAA (12.5 mcg/spray)
1 spray TAF (10.0 mcg/spray)
1 spray BS Cops (1 drop EOW)

Today I had some lab tests. I thought since it such an awful day (the tests are really unpleasant and I have the flu on top), and hubby has been snappy at me like unreal lately, it was time, time, time, to get back with the P74 mixes.

Okay, so I think hubby is snappy cause of the –none I started using to try to boost the cops…. A couple of hits, then no go on that, but the bitchiness is unreal, almost to the point where I will have to respond to it in an unpleasant way. I’ve held back the last couple of days because I figure it might be –none OD. I haven’t used that much (5.0 mcg every 3 or 4 days, but it really is touch and go with that one, I know.

So, anywho, today I wore the above.

So, the first thing I noticed is that on the drive to the Clinic (about a 20 minute drive), hubby became very chipper and deferential, and he had none of the bitchiness I’ve been seeing the past few days. Also, he made some pretty outrageous statements. He let me know that he’s been thinking a lot about our sex life and would like to see us have more of it. (Note, I’ve started wearing the EOW neat, 7-8 drop, sometimes with a spritz of Butterscotch cops on top every day…. Nice to see it may be having an impact.)

When we arrived at the clinic (it is a really large clinic) we checked in, found out we were 25 minutes early, and wandered the halls. I saw a ton of very noticible DIH reactions and second takes from the cleaning staff (it was really early), and other people we passed in the halls. The first set of tests, I had a female tech and she was very sweet, lots of touches and chirpy talk, and statements of concern for my comfort and well-being.

The second test scenario was a little on the weird side. I had to have some radiology-type tests run, and I was called into the exam room by a guy who was a radiology-tech-in-training. This guy was one of those so painfully shy guys that it is very difficult to be around…. You know the type, the kind who gives you absolutely no social signals back because they are too busy holding themselves so tight you think they are going to shatter if you say, “boo.”

So, here I am feeling a mixture of typical flu-“oh, God, I’m so tired,” and chirpy, upbeat, MX335-center of the universe… in a room alone with Mr. blown-glass vase. And I thought, “What the hell, why not?” So, I started making random small talk with him asking him if he liked what he’s doing, if he’s done any shopping for the holidays yet, etc.

At first it was really painful and buzz-killing to watch him flinch and tremble, every time I said anything, and as he struggled for a response that wouldn’t result in his immediate total implosion. But pretty soon, he was relaxing noticibly, smiling, and telling me a little about himself. If we’d had about 10 more minutes alone, I might have sent him to this site for help! But about then the Dr. came in and he took center stage and put me through my gawd-awful paces. I never had a chance to follow up with the student, but I wonder what he made of all of it.

Diane