For those of you who really liked it and missed the MX353 release, here you go
MX353
AndrostENONE 5mcg
P79 10mcg
P83 10mcg
P86 10mcg
P102 10mcg
TAF 5 mcg
For those of you who really liked it and missed the MX353 release, here you go
MX353
AndrostENONE 5mcg
P79 10mcg
P83 10mcg
P86 10mcg
P102 10mcg
TAF 5 mcg
Oh and this was released by Jasmin
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/pheromones-354379-post17.html
[link not found]
Just incase you think I’m pulling your legs.
I’m waiting to hear back on my reporting user status, and when I do…I"ll go to town on purchasing a few things and make this mix. ![]()
Thanks Mustang..i alread y had p83, p79 and None…but i just ordered the rest…THANKS!!!
lol… i so thought I didn’t have what I needed to make this… but I just did a p75 version instead of the -none version
Very excited to be testing this tonight
good times ahead!
Let us know how that turns out!
lol.. i walked into starbucks and turned a few heads real quick. I’m kinda in my own zone right now so i’m not pushing too much but i will be after i get started on this tune hahah
Finally released it to the public. Glad to see I had guessed all of the unknowns except P102. Though, some people already knew about the formula months ago… ![]()
Yep, months ago. ![]()
Actually, to be correct, well over a year ago. ^^
Can you still become homeless if you’re wearing A314? There are too many products I want to get right now but I guess that’s a good problem to have haha.
Told you guys you’d get exactly what you want just not in a way you’d expect ![]()
Drats! The P83 is out of stock
You should be.
But I don’t know if there was a time requirement on it.
That’s awesome, both on Androtics part and yours P51.
Seeing the actual formula, I have a mix I want to try. Too bad I don’t have some of the ingredients. I’ve noticed that every time I use a putative, the best hits I get are usually when wearing it in the 10mcg department. So. Here’s one for the next 30 Mixes in 30 days (unless it’s been done already.)
Androstenone 5mcg
P79 5mcg
P83 10mcg
P86 10mcg
P93 10mcg
TAL 10mcg
Have you composited this and tried it yet?
I ask this because p93 plays very strangely with p75 and androstenone.
This is also part of why i believe they(p75 and androstenone) may have some connection (posted about this in the p75+A1 thread).
I think without the p93 that could be a really interesting mix. A lot of people have mentioned that TAL could give off a more feminine vibe and a bunch of people have mentioned p93 gives off a gay vibe (i’ve not seen this but ymmv)… so these additions may feminize the mix a bit and cause a confusing signature.
separate post for my p75 mutant version of mx353 (will repost in journal as well)
I create the mix so the output was 2.5mcg of p75 with the remainder of the pheros and the target output was 2 sprays to reach the perfect amount.
I sprayed 2 sprays and added 50mcg of A1, 50mcg of TAA, and 2 sprays of CTTM2 to the back of my neck.
The first place I went was my lady friend’s work (sbux) and I saw some decent attention hits and looks from various females in my direct vicinity. I would say range being 8-10 feet or so.
The real good hits didn’t happen until I hit the 2nd spot upon which I walked in and my friend K was inebriated and extremely happy to see me, and instantly blurted out 'omg you smell so good, what are you wearing?" I didn’t take this as a hit but I was just speaking with her online and she said that was WAY out of character for her and the scent must have gotten her attention haha.
2nd hit is my friend V who my roommate is involved with . She too was drunk, but was overly exuberant when she saw me. Very physically clingy and initiating a LOT of kino. Dialated pupils as well.
Because these girls are friends of mine I didn’t think so much of it but with K’s comment, I realized that these are likely really solid hits.
I’ve been wearing it today as well and noticed some solid response from my main lady friend… she didn’t wanna leave my house even tho she had work and suggested that I follow her over to the area where she works so she could spend alil more time with me before work. She was also SUPER attentive while I’m sitting at her work trying to work on creating music.
I’ve also been using my mutant black fallout mix in her vicinity lately and have seen some significant fallout effects.. most noteably the ‘you should follow me to work and hang out so i can be around you still’ thing.
Preliminary thoughts on the p75 mutant mx292/353 mix are positive and I will be really happy to continue testing this one. I think the addition of some socials and some extra comfort mones is a great idea and I may composite these directly into the mix (most likely the A1).
More thoughts to come on this as more testing occurs
Thank Hyper, he asked for it. He should be repped for that
Are you mixing these together or are you layering these? If so where are the application points you are applying them? Thanks
I don’t have all the ingredients yet but I do make my own mixes, and I use it on my skin. I like experimenting with different dosages and mixes, I also change it up situationally, so I usually spray on skin. I do it anywhere that’s exposed. In the summer time I tried to stay away from the neck area cause of the heat and I sweat, so a majority of my app points were on my forearms.