P93 & Mx 353/292

Anyone knows when AD is going to restock these products? It’s not one of those products where one of the ingredients is patented right (IFM?:confused:)?

All my recent orders have gone to custom processing ..still waiting after 10 days…Must be those putatives - hope AD is giving me extra gift for making me wait :wink:

P93, maybe. MX292, not a big chance of that. Or MX353. All three are products I want too, so we’re in the same boat. Lol!

I will check the supplies and availability. P93 is a deffinite possibility but I have to look into those MX’s before making any promises.

John Sebastian
Operations Manager

John you are awesome :slight_smile:.

I must agree, i don’t even know who john is and i like the guy.
I think it’s that awesome smile hes got on his shoulders, Very friendly

What about p98?

Oh, it’s a different smile than my normal friendly smile because of where my hand is. :wink:

Thank you for the compliments!

I’ll look into that too however due to it’s high synthesis cost and complexity its a reserve-only pheromone that we generally are only releasing for special purposes and to the most elite testers. We happily will provide P98 to researchers who give detailed reports the most frequently.

I hope this explains it for you!

John Sebastian
Operations Manager
jslavalle@androtics.com

What do you think about getting P96 in?

DITTO, Kiddo! :wink: I think the lady Jas said that was one of the complicated Ps, but it would be nice if we could get another shot at it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and I’m loving the new communicating/feed back kid on the block … John Seb! Keep talking to us, p’wease! :smiley:

I agree M&M I really think it would be possible even it was a reserved one like P98 for the people who will report back on it. (like me)

I’m glad to be of service to you guys! I’m writing all of these down so Jasmin and I can investigate. I’ll get back to you.

John Sebastian
Operations Manager

We are looking everything over so give me a little time (i do mean a little) and one of us will post a thread (probably Jasmin) when we know what we can provide and in what capacity. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I just remembered I actually spoke to somebody else who was requesting it. I’m familiar with pheromones and a lot of the product line but what specifically do you like about P96? Just curious.

Yes, we definately need 353 back. I only have like 3 sprays left and am saving it for a special occasion. If it was to be in stock tomorrow I’d be down to buy like five of them!!!

Welcome John. Definitely look forward to an update on the successful mixes that have been out of stock almost a year such as MX353. Or at least the ingredients…

P96 went off the store I noticed a couple of days ago

John, I’m not the best at explaining the Ps and MXs, but my use of P96 took the Panty Scorcher and my other mixes to a whole new level for some reason! So does IFM! So does P86! So does my zebra-print hot pink boxers, but they don’t count. :smiley:

NO WAY! :angry:
That had to be P86! PStang … I like that abbreviation, in this case :roll_eyes: … you do know your numbers, yes!? :smiley:

OR … are you speaking … IT WAS DELETED from the store?

If you check the putatives page 3, then you’ll see it jumps from P95 to P97

R.I.P. P96 :cool:

Well, at least they’re cleaning the store of products we will never see again, so we can start directing out HOPES at products that are still listed in there. I hope that’s the new fashion.

Check the store people! If you don’t see something still listed, that you’re really wanting … you’re just SOL forEVA! :roll_eyes: A confirmation of that will STOP all the WILL IT BE BACK IN STOCK? :wink:

Oh you guys! :slight_smile:

Have no fear. These are just signs that there is activity on our end. Please don’t take any sort of weird inventory or item changes as any sign of product-inventory Armageddon. Its quite the opposite. Will update you all very very soon. :wink:

We are currently at the office, Jasmin and I are busy bees. BUZZ BUZZ!