P93 & Mx 353/292

Its back on the store, still ‘out of stock’… …
…
…
…
…
…

for now. :cool:

John, don’t take this the wrong way, but …

YEAH! This is why YOU’RE hot! :smiley:

Thanks!

Love it, when people kill off Wal Mart gossip!

Pinch Jas for me, … on the arm … and tell her HELLO from my side of the creek, thanks!

Take this the right way, I do it because YOU are HOT.

ALL OF YOU GUYS ROCK!! I’ve been only on the forum for a few days now and I feel like we are all old friends. That’s why I’ve literally been carrying an iPad around EVERYWHERE or laptop checking the forum, the store, emails, everything for the past few days. You guys rock and you deserve your P’s & MX’s.

So LETS DO THIS! :slight_smile:

PS: Still in progress, updating super super soon.

Now I’m going to have to keep this page on and refresh every 10 min

HAH! I am going to be AFK for awhile, getting things taken care of. :wink:

Probably post a new topic with the update someplace. :slight_smile:

John, we want a live podcast from you :smiley:
So we can see whole time what you are doing :wink:
And when the real interesting things go on, you must turn on video :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny! I think right now it’d just be a blur, thats how many things I’m doing at once.

BTW: Stand by on P96.
I am looking at a ‘fresh batch’ right now.
Should be in the store inventory tomorrow. (Monday) :slight_smile:
**
EDIT: DONE! :slight_smile: Go take a look, I just added P96 to the stock. Nice and fresh!
**

(still looking into those MXs and P93/P98.)

Ahh i see that Mustang has already seen it :smiley:

Sebastian you are the greatest !

Hmmm what mixes you are looking into ? MX353

Pago

Geezes they were up late. I know that’s PST but damn, props to you guys.

John is the P96 available only to Reporting Users?

hehe, yes I did the first order, even before it was officially in the store :stuck_out_tongue:

John, you are the guy we long waited for.
The man with the “fewer words” and the more actions :smiley:

I second that !

John, you are the guy we long waited for.
The man with the “fewer words” and the more actions :smiley:

Very dynamic !

Nooooo! He has lots of words, in which ‘I’ appreciate answers … good and/or bad … and lots of action! :smiley:

Still … there are those hidden gems working behind the scenes UNDER momma Jas’ guidance, that ‘I’ appreciate, too! :wink:

P.S. Steve is still a tease! :roll_eyes:

M&Ms FTW :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of the recognition guys!! I work with Jasmin directly and she trained me (awhile ago) to make the product/bottle/etc. so I can’t take allll of the credit. The team here rocks and it’s because of their hard work that I have the “free time” to work in the office/formulate/forum-read/manage/etc.

Yesterday was a long day because Jasmin had to go see a dentist last minute but have noo fear, she is fine and I am only flying solo a little bit. But feel free to send her a thank you since she enabled me to get this out to you.

PS: MX353 is next in my sights if I can get the components together. I’ll have Jacob today too so he will help I’m sure.

PPS: MX292 probably isn’t going to happen during my blitz but maybe I will put together something awesome under Jas’ guidance to make up for it.

Ah, um, er, ahra, John … you do know that those two are the same thing, with the exception of the scent, yes? :roll_eyes: :smiley:

Good job.

We COULDA had game scent back!

Thanks man! :smiley:

Yes and I know you tricksters asked for it BECAUSE of the scent. :wink: I’ve seen the threads! I know what you’re trying to do! Haha

Don’t worry though I
We’ve got something else up my sleeve.

LMAO! That cracked me up! Keep it up guys, they’ll crack eventually! Game! Game!! GAME!! GAME!!! :smiley:

If we get Game back, that’s the next step to getting MX292 back. Heck, that’s what MX203 was too, so cheers to that thought! (I know they released the formula, but without Game scent it’s just a formula to me, lol!)

P93 has been in my sights just as long as MX292. Neither have come back into stock as yet but I’m sure we can get enough interest shown in them. MX203 was a blond (and other Caucasian) magnet. MX292 went even further and was a chick magnet. Blatant hits. To all accounts, MX353 didn’t come off with the same efficiency as MX292 (the same mix but without Game scent…) Although it was still good. P93 creates closeness (or so I’ve heard) and is considered Caucasian magic. Each has it’s own benefits. I think all of them together would make anyone’s arsenal killer.

If anybody knows any more about what those products did from reports or experience, list it here!

I would also like to see TAH back I have heard good things about it and want to try it out.

Wolf,
P93 is the key ingredient in mx203. I’ve got some at 15mcg/spray and it works great as the caucasian magic. I use one shot to each side of the throat on the pulse points, one shot of 4x shine to the base of my throat. I cover with one shot of ammo game scent (still got some :slight_smile:) to the throat and another split between my wrists. Works like a charm. At 47 I draw interest from hot 25’s and there’s nothing special to my game. If I’m feeling the need for a bit more ‘agressive’ posture due to young bucks wanting to block or run interference, a shot of Turn Up the Heat to my chest and one to my wrists does the trick. CONGRUENCY is required. Alternatively, to soften the mix, a half-shot or shot of Spaceland to the back of the head is a lot of fun. Especially if the targets have been drinking.