my 3rd order :)

so I just placed a order for CTTM 2 pr release deal :slight_smile: I am excited to see what this baby can do haha

this is what I have in full bottle
IS
IH
IO
IFM
CTTM (soon)
AMMO
TUTH
IG
to go bottle
TUTH
and that stinky stuff that makes you a tad crazy … forgot the name of it.

Looking forward to you results buddy. I hope to try this product in the near future.

Just bought it last week..man…it does what it says, thats for sure. Its like any product offered here, 90% you, 10 % product…Well aside from TUTH, ammo, and IS that is..those just work magically for some reason.

Anyway, it doesnt really have a dosage like say p74 or Ammo. For ex.; the togo bottle of p74 starts at like 12.5 mcg per spray. Whereas CTTM2 doesnt even have it on the bottle, but it has 50/50 aplha, beta nol..

Or in otherwords, 50% IO, 50% IH..in a full spray.

So if you;re already an open person, you may do good w/ 1-3 sprays..if you’re an introvert, 3-5 sprays..depends on what suits you.

Today I did 6 sprays, and intiated convo w/ some co workers..found out how to buy a house w/o all the BS, and some other stuff I may not need to know about some ppl, haha.. Coupled this w/ a314, and AMMO..smooth sailin thru the day baby…:cool:

Yes i have had good results with instant openness so i was just curious to see if this would be yielding similar results. Thanks for the reply.

I think CTTM is 20mcg per spray. I read that someplace. I use it most of the time also. I had this one girl asking me the same stuff all night long it was really funny. I must have told her my age 10-15 times.

AMMO-IS-IFM-IH I used that this past weekend and I have my best friends girl friend trying to dance with me and sit next to me and for some reason I had a married lady trying to talk to me and wouldnt leave me alone.

I think you meant Spaceland or whatever its called.

ya that stuff … it really doesn’t have any effect on me haha

Weird…its supposed to make you high dude…btw check your private messages…i sent you one…I’m from austin, texas as well bro

HA, I’m from Houston..sup?

not lot you

I didn’t get any messages ?