My IS smell is much less strong than before after 2 and a half years

Hi all, i was just wondering if since the smell of my Is is much less strong today than it was before, does that mean its most likely not working anymore?
Like ive always stored it in a dark place, mostly cool since i had it in my basement most of the times. I tried some on for the first time and im not sure on self effects, im gonna test it out on other people (i used 2 sprays on wrists) and see what happens.
Basicly im wondering how long is can last.. thanks

Hi Alex, I have just run out of my IS and I’m inclined to think that it may be a matter of you getting accustomed to it. There were days when I would forget that I had it one, (although there were days that I felt like I reeked). For you since you have good storage practices(ie. in a cool dark place) I am leaning towards it being more a case of you being used to the scent. But I think more information would help as well for instance how often have you used it prior to noticing the reduction in scent? Also have you had any hits from it since posting your question?

Scent components are much more fragile/volatile compared to pheros, so yes they can degrade in time, esp if the storage is less than perfect but it should not affect the overall effectiveness of the pheros themselves.

You may need to use/introduce a cover scent to help get diffusion up but that’s no great problem - normal layering should sort you out. :slight_smile: