Number of sprays and product:
7 of IS/A
7 of MX335
2.5 of Spaceland
2 of Instant Shine
3 of TAF
This is the combo I used for Saturday and Sunday last weekend, both for Halloween parties.
I used 2.5-3 sprays of this combo Saturday night for a Halloween party. The host, also my former/current crush (depends on the day) was my main target. Really I just wanted to feel sexy and have a fun evening. Coupled with a glammed-out costume and make-up (disco diva) I had a great night. My TG was knocked out by my outfit
and kept taking pictures of me. Though his attention turned to the other singles group leader, a female, for a short while, it was not long before his attention turned right back to me. He kept teasing me throughout the night, and when half the people cleared out, he put on the CD of salsa music I brought, and we danced for a good ten minutes. Then he put on some bachata music he had, and we danced some more. Then he reminded me that he wanted to go swing dancing the following Saturday. ![]()
The next evening, I went to a Halloween dance party, and had a blast. I used three sprays of my combo. I had on the same costume and make-up. Even to myself, I looked pretty amazing, so I wonder if the hits I got were more due to my appearance rather than the pheros. I helped set up for the dance in my regular attire with a little bit of Instant Honesty on. But my hits weren’t that dramatic. This one cute guy I was kind of digging ignored me, these two older women were nice, but were teasing me, and this other older woman I had befriended acted like she didn’t want to chat.
In contrast, after I got dressed for the dance and applied about three sprays of my combo, the evening completely flipped. First of all, everyone, male and female loved my costume. During the swing dance lesson, this older man wanted to be my partner, so we danced a little bit before rotating partners. I’ll call him The Cuban. Well, when the actual dancing began, he was practically glued to me all evening!
It was very flattering, but a bit annoying as well. He complimented me profusely, wanted to dance almost every dance with me, offered to get me water, napkins, took my napkin I used to wipe the sweat off my face, etc. He went on to tell me about his former marriage, kids, how beautiful and sexy I was, and how he wanted to see me again. He even offered to pick me up and drive me to another city to go salsa dancing. I’m surprised he didn’t ask me to marry him right then and there, he was so intense! He told me he wanted me to be his dance partner for competitions. I’m like
. I gave him my number, but told him jokingly “no cell phone stalking.” When the evening was over, he walked me to my car, gave me a peck on both cheeks, and told me to text him when I had arrived home safely. Whew! He had since texted my three times telling me I was very beautiful and once he saw me he knew he wanted to dance with me all night. He also reiterated that he wanted to see me again. He texted the next day to say hello and ask me how my day was.
There was another man who was taken with me that evening as well, but he was not nearly as aggressive as The Cuban. We danced together twice. He was always slightly off beat, and he had the wide grin plastered all over his face. It was comical!
He tried to talk to me too while I was sitting down. He actually was on one knee while talking to me so we could be at eye level, all up in my grill and everything.
It was a great night. I definitely got my party on, which is what I wanted. I got a lot of dancing in, and a good bit of attention as well, some of it quite over the top.