Hey Everyone,
My friend recently joined and told me to give this a try and post stuff about myself and hopefully someone can help me. So here I am:
I’m 18, in college. I’m in a frat that’s top on campus. I’m very confident, some may say cocky (there’s a very fine line open to arbitrary interpretation i’d say). i’m in shape and good looking (again, probably open to interpretation). i do pretty well with girls already as it is - i’m very social and i like conversations. But i recently had troubles with an ex and i’m looking to kick start my return back to the single life without losing too much of my personality. I"m not aggressive, i like having conversations without a need to hook up. i’m average height - 5.8/5.9, with a lean build.
i hope that’s enough?
I would suggest to try Instant Shine. It makes you and those around you feel good and relaxed. Do you find it easy to initiate conversation? If you have troubles with that then Instant Openness could help. On the other hand, if you think you could use some help with connecting with people and make conversation more deeper then Instant Honesty is something to get. And finally Instant Gentleman is something to consider although I believe it is not in stock right now.
A fabulous attraction product that will give you that extra edge is Ammo. Ammo will give both your confidence and sex appeal a boost, and can be worn comfortably in any environment.
It sounds like your communication skills are just fine, but you might like Instant Honesty. IH adds depth and intimacy to conversations, others will feel more comfortable with you and will be more likely to open up to you. Instant Shine is a great all around product that will boost your mood and the moods of those around you.
I have to agree with the suggestions that were made. Its to bad IG is out of stock at the moment. That is a great product for someone your age. It gives you an older, trustworthy, respectable vibe.
Another product worth looking into is CTTM2. It is a great social aid that is great when you are out. Especialy with groups of people. It promotes conversation and makes you alot more approachable.
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too .
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too . Its cool!
Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones and you can speak to him personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.