Hi i am 19, single. Got to know this website from one of my fren and also get to know more about pheromones. I have brought chikara and Edge from other website and i found out tat its really useful. I wanted to buy some new pheromones like Instant Openness and Instant Honest to help to approach girls in club or bar more easily. I like Asian girls. I want to be seen as sexual and aggressive. I gt dominating personality, nv give up spirit and also ambitious towards life. I am also outgoing and like to enjoy life to the fullest. Lastly i am smart and well-dressed. Hope with all these information, u guys out there can help me and will be able to advise me!! Thanks
hi there,
welcome.
i am also from south east asia.
why dont you tell us more about your personality? are you shy or outgoing?
then we can give better recommendations and u can qualify for the gift cert too.
cheers
Welcome.
You chose some good starting pheromones with few negative side effects, but they probably won’t advance you towards a goal of seeming more agressive.
Is that really what you want? If we have a bit more information on your personality we can advise better.
Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination ![]()
While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.
Welcome to PheroTalk
Please help me!!
i have edited my post.
Thanks for the info, Kyu!
To help “break the ice” and getting conversations started, Instant Openness is definitely the way to go. And to get those conversations to a deeper and more intimate level, use Instant Honesty. Instant Shine is another excellent social product, and will give you a positive and upbeat vibe that people will want to be around.
Instant Gentleman is a good product if you want the ladies to see you as being more mature and dependable, especially if you look young.
Hope this helps!
Hello and welcome,
I’ve visited South East Asia several times, I’ve always love the shopping part of my visits.
Why dont you tell us more about your strengths? Would you say you are confident?
On a personal note: Strike up conversations, you’ll gain invaluabe social wisdom. Also, you’ll find that some of the members share the same interest as you; other than the most obvious reason(s)
Have fun because you are surrounded by friends. Man, I’am excited, my A314 and Instant Shine will be delivered today.
MVKBUGATTI
Best regards,
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too
.
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too
. Its cool!
Of course Steve is available to answer any question you might have regarding mones. Please call our hot-line and select extension one and Steve will be able to consult you one on one.
Welcome to the forum.