New Here looking for some advice

I am 39 and fairly new to pheromones. I recently purchased NPA and Scent of Eros. There is a 33 year old girl whom I have a friends with benefits type of relationship. The NPA seemed to drive her fairly wild. Now here is my dilemma. Last year I dated a 26 year old girl. We had a somewhat emotional relationship that ended at the beginning of the year. We have recently been hanging out again, and I would like to have a fling with her. The problem is we have some emotional history. We met for lunch and I wore some NPA which seemed to intimidate her. Another lunch I wore Scent of Eros and she was a lot more friendly semi flirty and definitely much more outgoing. This has happened twice since I have worn the Scent of Eros around her. Tomorrow we are going out for drinks and I would like to move things to the next level again. My question: What would be the best combo to use? I think the NPA is a little overwhelming for her. I have NPA, Scent of Eros, the Edge, Alter Ego, and Pheromax. What would be the best to use to increase the flirty friendliness to a more sexual tone?

Excellent Dino - Welcome to Pherotalk, properly! :slight_smile:

To carry-on from your other post, I reckon you are hitting this woman with a strong/overt none signal that whilst more suitable for an older woman, is at odds with the more broadly social/sexual signals that (generally) conspire with none to trigger full-on attraction in a younger woman. As a result, she is intimmidated/put-off by a phero signature that more-or-less screams “LETS FUCK NOW!” You already have an emotional history here, so you need to re-engage her on that level and move it forward into more sexual territory a little more gently.

To that end, you already have a range of good none-based products to use around her, particularly NPA and Alter Ego but only one more social/socially engaging product - SOE. SOE is a good one and using it alongside a slightly lower dose of your existing none products would be a good strategy. However, there are a couple of AD’s line that might be very useful as well:

Instant Shine - This is an all round socially confident/happy/feelgood product that encourages good feelings in people around you (and yourself to an extent), which helps take the raw and sometimes disturbing sexual edge off the none and amplifies the happy/bubbly effects of the nols (SOE) . Probably about the most all-round phero that AD offers and will add a happy layer to any other product &/or steer it into good territory.

Instant Honesty - Mainly Betanol, IH encourages closeness and bonding feelings that will help a person open-up to you and feel more comfortable. I often use this with IS, and none of some form as it encourages deep, happy and often fundamentally sexy interaction with a sense of the “shared experience” that helps bring us closer together. It is also a “quality over quantity” solution over IO (mainly alphanol) which helps break the ice (but you are already past that with this girl) but can encourage a barrage of shallow talk instead. IS/IH gets to the point in a happy way! :wink:

Thanks for all the advice. We are meeting up this evening for drinks. I will definitely wear the SOE as that seems to really open her up. She is really friendly and touchy and really likes to hug me when I wear that stuff. I would like to step it up just a bit so I may try a little bit of alter ego to see if that will help move the interaction to a more intimate level. Thanks and anymore advice will be great.

How much SOE were you wearing when she responded well to it?

I had a gel pack that I applied to my forearms and neck.

OK - yes that seems a reasonable dose, applied in the right places. :slight_smile:

I’d suggest the wrists and temples or neck behind the ears for the AE. To maximise diffusion.

The SOE gel packs are slightly difficult as they are produced without JVK’s permission/oversight/quality control (he’s a member here), so we can’t count on them as being quite as reliable as the “official” SOE but if you are finding they work well, good but think on getting the roll-on next time! :slight_smile:

Hi dino, great exchange with mobo. He’s got you covered. For the application point, I’d suggest to keep in mind not to cover them up. Like the tops of your hands, forearms, back of ears, jawline, etc. Good to have them exposed and wafting about you.

This is a good thread in the Stickies to get you going as to app points for any mone that you use.

1Alpha

Welcome to pherotalk Dino!

That is very interesting but unfortunately I don’t have any experience with products that are not from AD.

You can take this question to the men section and I am sure that the men will let you know which products they think will benefit you and why.

Your gc was issued!