Hello I am a guy who newbie in this forum. (Sorry for my english is so bad)
I am 27 years old. I from krabi (province in thailand). The weather is hot (average 37 celcius) high humidity.
Why i found this forum?
Because i interest in mone. Use google to find it out and i found this site is so very excited and attraction to fine mone what are?
Lastweek I order the mone Io Is Ammo Ih to find the mone can help me to be a great man and great job and attract from the girl around me. I will test and report to the forum. and i have idea to order a314.
The question?
Are a314 is proper for my environment in my country that Hot and high humidity?
And Hot and high humidity can give a problem with spray mone that i brought?
Thankyou for the mone that you create and the forum that help support.
Oil based pheromones work well in high heat and high humid environments. I’ve read reports here from people who have that kind of weather where they reside and they love it in oil form. Just a little tip, if its humid I would spray to places that sweat the least, I use forearms during really hot and humid summer months.
The only thing I would like to add since you already have pheromones is that you should follow this guide on how to find your sweet spot (the number of sprays that works best for you) by Steve:
It is not mandatory or anything like that but it will help you to get your best results out of pheromones. It will also help you to get a firm grasp on what each pheromone/amount does for you so that when you start mixing you will know exactly what amounts/products will combine to create the effects that you want.
Your name is really out there and it’s just in your face.
Raw and honest, I like that, that is a deadly combination. I am really glad you made me aware that this thread was missed and directed my attention to my error.
I went ahead and issued you a large gc for that.
Have an awesome week and even more awesome weekend.