Hey guys, my name is Jason and I’m from central Texas. Figured I’d join and see what all this is all about. I’m a bit skeptical so I think I’m going to start off with the Travel sizes and see how they work before I make a large investment. Reading many different websites, they each call a different brand of pheromone a scam and tell of a different one that works. Hopefully this one really does work. haha
One question I have is how well the sprays work in hot and humid conditions, because that’s what it’s like here all the time. I’ve noticed how it says that they work well with “average” temperature and “average” humidity. Where we live, its always HIGH temperatures and HIGH humidity. Guess we will see…
Sure there are alot of advantages to try the travel size first, especially if you are skeptical and dont want to spend to much at first. The products here work great, since there are so many members to back them up
Spray products should work well in hot and humid places, the diffusion would be average since its not dry, and humidity will compensation the high temperature for slower diffusion.
Any products u are interested in? Or any goals you want to accomplish?
Welcome to the forum, you will find many helpful phero users here. I come from a country with HIGH temp and HIGH humidity too. You’d be best applying them and using them in air conditioned areas. Also be prepared to change your clothes and bathe often because some products like my Ammo turns a bit stinky after a long sweaty day (no its not me!).
I too was very skeptical of pheros but they have brought ‘good luck’ to me especially my trusty A314. Got my job at a global Oil and Gas company that way.
Its OK to be a skeptic, we all were once. Its why the to-go bottles are so great. Androtics know they work and you will be back so they feel confident enough in there product to offer them.
Yes Mones work well in Texas. Look for posts by Markindallas he is a avid user and can give you climate tips. Hes a great guy and will be more then happy to chat with you so you can pop into his journal in the mens section.
Read the stickies in my signature below, particularly “What mones can do and what they cant do”
To qualify for your GC tell us a bit more about yourself. Your personality and how you interact with others. Your objective for mone use as well.
Hm, about myself huh? Well for fun, mostly my friends and I just hang out at someone’s house and play Xbox360 or PS3. I guess it’s a pretty chill setting. On weekends, we go out to house parties or clubs. Oh, I go out to eat a whole lot.
Mainly, I’m just interested in how these pheromones affect the people around me. It would be interesting if people acted differently just because of some random chemical. Since my major is biology, I guess you could say I’m interested in this kind of thing.
In addition, really I’ve been hanging out with the same friends since like 5th grade, and I would like go meet new people. Not necessarily befriend them, but just talk to them. Any new friends I have made were just friends of friends, not random meetings at all.
So, to this end, looking at the products, I’m interested in Instant Shine, Instant Openness, and Instant Honesty. These seem to be more social pheromones. Anything else I should be looking at?
If you saw the bottle that A314 comes in, you’d say it was already travel-sized, but because you’re only using a drop or two at a time, it will last you a very long time.
You didn’t really say whether you’re wantng to attract girls, but assuming that’s the case, look at Ammo. The Instants you’re interested in are all good too.
Hi dude and welcome… Get ready for a rollarcoaster ride and its going to be great. lol
I live in a very hot and humid area in the south of africa and ive found that oil based pheros work extremely well in these conditions, exp A314. Its the best
Good luck and write back soon.
ps remember to read all the stickies
Thank you for providing more into. Actually AMMO comes in its own cologne and may be hard to cover with your own cologne although I really dont think you will want to. Its smells really yummy.
I think your other choices are great to. Ishine IO and IH are your basic socials. keep in mind your friends know you and your mone signature and it may take a few trys till they warm up to these new vibes and register them. People who dont know you dont have preconceived notions and are more likely to react quickly.