hey from NY

Hi, my name is Steve and im from brooklyn, I sometimes frequent social events in manhattan and brooklyn. Also I got to bars and clubs once in a while. I want to give pheromones a shot to give me an edge, Im not ugly, and sometimes I do very good at these places, but sometimes I feel like im doing something wrong because I dont get the right reactions from the right ladies. Also Im going on vacation to Europe and would like to try it out there.

What would be the best Pheromone to use in a dry hot climate? A humid hot climate? How long does the pheromones effect last in these climates?

Another Steve! hehe. Welcome.

" Not recommended for areas with hot weather and low humidity. "
Spray Pheromones :: Androtics Direct

For this reason I think you should try A314. You should be ok to use sprays in a humid climate though.

I assume you’re talking about getting an edge in picking up girls? I’ll recommend what I usually recommend to people in this sort of scene. Ammo and some Shine. Both of which will go just fine with the A314 oil you pick up.

Don’t forget to read the stickies.

Out of curiosity - what reactions ARE you getting?

Welcome Steve! In hot climates, it is better to use oils because alcohol dissipates quickly. You might wanna check out the oil pheromones. A314 looks like the only formula available in oil, but it is very popular with the guys here. It might help you with the ladies at the clubs by making you seem more alpha. You could also try the alcohol sprays if you want to try other formulas. If you are gonna be indoors in a controlled climate, they’ll work for you too!

Welcome to pherotalk BrooklynSteve!

The products I think would work best for you is Ammo for giving out a masculine vibe and IO for easing you into conversations.

Your questions you got about the climate and other questions will be answered in this thread :

Your gc was issued! :wink: