Newbie

Hey watsup everyone. New guy here…Im new to trying pheromones. hopefully its has good as Im anticipating :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us more about your purpose of using pheromones. Is it for ltr, social, respect, trust, sexual?
Do tell us more about your personality and who are your targets.

Then we can give you better recommendations.

Cheers

I haven’t really considered what the use may be, but social, trust n sexual is a start :slight_smile:
I am not a bad looking guy I just tend to be a little shy at times.
But once I do open up, im usually very like-able.
My target is WOMEN

New Guy from Cali

Hello everyone. I posted earlier, but did not notice the guidelines…lol

I am 24 years of age and not bad looking.
I am a male about 5’11 - 6’0 ft
I am currently residing in Los Angeles, California. Go Lakers…lol
I am a tall not bad looking guy who tends to be shy sometimes. But once I do begin to have conversation with a lady, I am usually very like-able. But getting the confidence to start one is a problem.
I heard about the different pheromones from a buddy n he recommended that I check this site out out. As I am a newbie @ this, i am willing to try any of the products available. With the hope that it will give me an edge in my dating life and social life. Im really looking forward to learning about the different pheromones n their uses/ effects :slight_smile:

I will recommend you start with some social pheromones.

Shine can boost your confident and counter your shyness.
IO will open up girls and make them want to talk to you more.
IH will make them trust you more as they will feel they have known you for long time.

As for attraction, AMMO will help to make the girls attracted to you.

Good luck

Hi, there is no need to open another thread. You can just add more information in the existing thread.

thank u…I’ll try those

lol…yea…just thought about that too…thanx

Great to have you here TraymcQ, welcome!!!

Getting the confidence to go forward with a convo is a very real obstacle many face!

You should give the IG a try as well as IS. The IG will give you confidence and a cool vibe that not only you will feel, you will have others feel that way as well.
Instant Shine will work as well as a happy spray and again, you and others will feel like smiling.
You should try the Togo’s if you want to see how these work on you. But, give them a try and you’ll see what we talk about here as the mone advantage!

Hope to hear from your exploits soon! :slight_smile:

Hey TraymcQ!!! Didn’t I just post on one of ur threads?!

Welcome!!! I would add to jamesbonded comments that IG will also ‘counter your shyness’. Instant Shine will give you a feeling good with life vibe. IG will give you a cool and confident strut, not only in yourself, but others will have that vibe as well!

IG+AMMO+IShine would be a killer combo! I try to suggest TOGO’s, unless you are sure about the product, before going for it. Although, the Socials, IShine, IO, IH, you can’t go wrong with those, if you want to get the 30ml bottles.

Hope you find your sweet spot with the mones!

thanx foneguy9. yea, I did another post beacuse I didnt see the guidlines…lol…but I should have just added more info on here instead…

Thanx for the info.
So thats about 4 products right?

IO
IH
AMMO and IG
oh yeah n IShine

Yeah, AMMO+IS+IG is killer! You can mix AMMO + IS for evenings going out with the friends and IG +IS for all other times. The ammo give a sexual vibe as well. AMMO by itself is a powerful product!

Give the TOGO’s a try of the other products! You can see how they work on you and others. You normally need to have others soak in your mones for a couple of minutes to have some effects, but others have seen fast effects, within a minute to seconds.
On your first order, you’ll also have a comments section before you check out. You could ‘suggest’ that you would like to try a TOGO of one of the products…:smiley:
On my orders for AD products, I’ve gotten a gift of some product of the TOGO line included in my package. You won’t know until you get it!!! Of course, unless you put it in your ‘comment’!!!
You’ll get about 40 sprays of the TOGO’s and around 200 sprays of the larger bottle, 30ml.

On your first post, you can also select the best answer for your questions. This will label your thread as Answered.

Tray, post your experiences as well, once you have the products! It’s good to get feedback from soo many people and different walks of life. Can’t wait to read about your exploits!!!

thank u so much… I was gonna go order the products. Do u know how I can get the $25 dollars certificate or so.

And do u by any chance have an idea how long the shipping takes

Hey trey! Good to have you.

I’m going to push the idea for a “base,” at least for casual encounters, etc. The bases are either A314 and Ammo. I’ve only tried the second and I have no complaints so far :smiley: In my opinion, you need something that really sets you apart from the crowd. Sure, the socials are important, but in CONJUNCTION with something effective. I think the bases help real the girls in, and the socials help keep them there. :slight_smile:

So try some to-go bottles! You cant go wrong.

try AMMO and Instant shine. Those are proven to work and shall help you pick up girls!

Hey,

Usually, Mickaelia will get to your post and let you know when you get the GC. However, you can also post a PM to her below: PheroTalk Pheromone Research Forum - View Profile: Mickaelia

About shipping, well, depends on where you live. Mickaelia can also help with that or someone else from AD.

I live in CA so I get my orders 1 to 2 days after I order them!

Oh awesome…Im in Cali as well. Thanx bro

No prob! Suggest that you look over the first Sticky Thread in this Intro section to help you change your thread from Unanswered to Answered!

Hope you get 'em soon!:slight_smile:

Welcome to Pherotalk TraymcQ!

My team of wonderful guys already took care of you. I won’t waste any more of your time.

Your gc was issued. :slight_smile:

Thank U =)