Newly married and just as quickly divorced

Newly married and just as quickly divorced…did I say I am also new to CHI-TOWN? My LTR of 4 years and husband of 1+ month cheated on me when I was in surgery :frowning: That which does not kill us makes us stronger. I am an outgoing person who loves adventure and it is adventure I have received since arriving in the windy city. Life time student (now medical), I have been interested in the use of phermones for some time. I have recently tried them again, hoping to spice things up a little. The verdict is still out for me on results. I have only tried shine once to work and once to school. Took it easy the first time, but will experiment with mixing new things in the near future. Hoping to try a few others when I get my order and I have time to get out and log a few good results :slight_smile: :smiley:

Hi TLC, welcome to the forum!

Wow! Sorry to hear about that divorce. What pheromones did you try before? There is Instant Sexiness, which comes in versions A and B. A is sexy with a rough/tough edge and B is soft sex kitten edge. There are also some socials like Instant Openness, which you don’t need, but may work well on your target guy.

Good luck here…

Welcome to this forum TLC!

I am sure that you will like the pheromone products here, they are very effective in many areas. Sorry to hear about the misfortunate event too. Instant sexiness will be a great choice, it seems to me that the A version will be better, judging from the personality u just described.

Ishine seems to go well with you too, being an adventure lover and happiness seeker :slight_smile:. Did you already ordered? If yes what products did you get?

Looking forward to read ur posted results soon :wink:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the marriage and the husband. Not good at all.

Good news is that we have a couple medical students here - remmy is one - for you to commisserate with about classes, work-load, etc.

I hope you are happy with the Shine .. lol. It is a great product and you should have some pretty good results with it.

Hopefully one of the ladies will be by soon to give you a proper welcome rather than just from us guys.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

So sorry about your husbands cheating, Were you helping perform surgery or getting surgery ? You mention your a medical student.

What kind of effects are you looking for from pheromones ? Do you have target guy or are you going for general attraction ? Whats you personality like ? These questions will help you qualify for you GC

I use about 3 to 5 sprays of Instant Shine so just work on the dosage and I am sure you will get it. If not we are here to help.

Looking forward to your reply

Tisha

Hello Everyone! Thanks for the speedy replies. I was having surgery on my spine. I ripped one of my spinal discs in half helping a patient out of a wheelchair. I guess it was too hard for my ex to sit and wait for me to get out of surgery. It was a really hard blow for me to get kicked in the teeth by him when I was at my lowest. I am generally very out-going and meet new people almost every place that I go. I have been using aroma therapy at home, friend therapy (good laughs), and just started using SHINE to help me stay upbeat. Some days I just need a little boost to stay on track. I have also been working out and am almost back to pre-surg body, so I have a pretty good self image. Thanks Tisha for the dosing suggestions on using shine. I will try using more today. I have been busy “fixing” myself first before looking to meet anyone new. There isn’t anyone specific that I am interested in, but think I am finally ready to jump back into the rat race. One of my coworkers started using pheromones and it started quite a converation in the ER. I tried a bottle of some perfume (I can’t even remember the name) years ago, but I don’t think it worked at all. I just placed an order for other pheromones and am waiting patiently for it to come. I am curious to see how the others work. Wish me luck.

Hi thanks for providing more info. :slight_smile:

Ouch, well it was better for you to find out his true character before you spent alot of precious time on him. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. But your right what dosnt kill us makes us stronger.

If you need any help with what you ordered let us know.

Look forward to chatting with you in the forum

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tisha

Sorry to hear about your experiences, I hope your new found tools can help you find a proper person.