First of all, I was amazed how quickly I received my order. I ordered on Wednesday evening and on Friday mornig (European time) I already received it! And there was a free bottle of MX250! the service is really amazing. Thanks a lot to Androtics! When I post a letter here in my city to another adress in the same city, it’s never that quick! ![]()
Well, I have Instant Sexiness A, Instant honesty, Meo-est and to-go bottles of Instant Shine, MX135, MX274, P74, P79 and also MX250. I have found here advice to start with just a one spray of something, then more etc. So I started with ISexiness, but I didn’t see any results, I became impatient and yesterday and today I tried to wear 2 sprays of I Sexiness, 2 sprays of Instant Shine, 1 MX135 and 2 Instant honesty. I just wanted to feel some difference. But it seems to me it does nothing, it smells, but I don’t feel it would influence my mood or someone else. It’s absolutely the same as usual, just I’m afraid all the time if I don’t smell bad. I don’t know what mistake I make, I know pheromones can’t change anything a lot, but it does absolute nothing to me. ![]()
Can you please help me? What should I do to see the results? ![]()
Okay I am a guy but I will tell you a couple things.
First - the products do affect others. Quite often the effects are subtle. These products only give people an inclination to do or think about you in a certain way. It is up to you to reinforce those thoughts or nudge them to act in the way that you know the pheros are aiming them.
Second not everyone will have self-effects or may not recognize the self-effects as they too can be subtle.
Third - what you did was the typical newbie “Wear it all at once” baptism. We all did it, maybe did not see results and then had to back up a little. What I would recommend Would be to try wearing just the Instant Shine for a few days. Go with 2-3 sprays. make sure you spray them somewhere they will be able to diffuse - ie. not under clothing.
Hope this helps.
i understand your frustration, myslep! i, too, am a newbie struggling to see any effects with pheros. the way i see it though, there are tons of ppl on this forum who get great results, so the pheros work and we must just not have mastered them yet! keep your chin up, use 1 product at a time, and let us know if you start to see any results soon! ![]()
Its ok, we all did the phero baptism when we got our stuff.
Go take a shower and get it all off and start with a clean slate.
Start with Ishine, sometimes you get a self effect sometimes not, The products are not to influence yourself though they are to influence others.
I use 3 to 5 sprays of Ishine in regular strength. Since your eager go to 3 sprays. Hair, neck, chest. Now if you are worried about the smell its best to use a cover scent but I assure you that 99% of the people who do notice it on me always love the smell even with the most stinky mones. I cant tell you why. If you go out all uncomfortable about the smell its gonna be hard to see whats going on around you. So this is why I suggest covering for your own piece of mind and comfort.
Now you look for behavior changes, For instance I know that when I wear Ishine to work my boss who is usually a a-hole will be sweet as a kitten to me. He will linger around me more, He will be all sweet and chatty. Sometimes if your using it around those who are normally in a great mood its harder to see although it is still effecting them. Wear it in different environments so you can test it out on different people. If you know someone who is always cranky or down wear it around the to help see behavior change.
Watch body language, there is a link to brush up on that in my signature below. Keep in mind that although the products say instant thats just a name. Sometimes it takes a little testing and tweaking until you have the “holy sheeeetttt these work” moment.
Make sure your being realistic in what you expect. There are two posts below in my signature to help with that. “whats mones can do and what they cant” “how do I know if I am getting hits”
Dont give up, the guarantee is good on the product even if you use it all and see nothing. They would rather you give it a honest try then give up after one or two trys.
Tisha
Thank you a lot for your advice, it’s great you are trying to help me. Well, I tried only Instant Shine for another 2 days and still I see no difference. I don’t have some great expectations, I want just a little bit, but I see nothing
I wore yesterday 2, today 3 sprays of Instant Shine 2x, but it was absolutely the same as usual. I wore it around people, who have always bad mood, I wore it at different places and situations… nothing.
Okay, it might not be that bad. I know I shouldn’t have done, but I added at the evening the spray of MX250 and went to a dinner and art gallery with my brother. The whole day he seemed to be tired and sad, but in the evening when he saw me, he seemed to be a bit happier and he said that he is happy I look as his old sister, today that I look great and healthy again. It was nice, but it might be because of the dress that he likes and I haven’t worn it for last two years, it might be because I didn’t wear a wig, which he dislikes and I wore a hat instead. Anyway, today he hugged me twice and always when he looked at me he smiled a lot… in fact, we don’t usually hug each other, we never hug or show too much emotions to the people in my family, so it was kind of strange, but very very nice. I don’t know what was it, it could have been the pheromones’ influence, it could have been something completely different, but today I felt really good. May be I will like the pheromones.
Hmm I am wondering if its just taking time to mesh with your natural mone signature. It happens sometimes and you use it for a about a week and suddenly it kicks in.
Do you use them around only those you know well. They are preconditioned to respond in a certain way to you and that can be occurring. They will get the signal though and after repeated exposure begin to respond.
Dont give up, You can still return the bottle even if you use the whole thing. Mess with dosage more, With Ishine people tend to hover close to you. Sometimes they talk more, People who know you keep returning to your area. They are upbeat and happy. Men may flirt a little once they warm up. People are just nicer.
Tisha
Thank you a lot, Tisha. It’s a week since I have been trying pheromones, but I think it still does nothing. Today I wore it at the meeting with new people and they reacted as they probably would have also if I didn’t use instant shine. The people I know are silent and grumpy as usual. And because it is bad weather, also the people who are usually optimistic are sour. I really don’t know what is the problem with me, on the all of you it works, it’s only me on whom it doesn’t work. I would like so much it to work at least a bit, it is still only a week, but I feel that it might never work
Is it possible, that after the chemotherapy and radiotherapy woman stops producing own pheromones and also the body cannot “accept” the synthetic pheromones at all? I don’t want to be a piece of an unhealthy meat for the rest of my life ![]()
My God! you have been through a terrible time…Please don’t think of yourself like unhealthy meat. It will take time for your immune system to get better but you will! Please make sure you are taking you vitamins and minerals, extra iron too. I had an operation recently and feel similar interms of losing my natural pheromones. I find that the products work once i have had my shower, get ready, I spray one under each armpit and, one on the back of neck. Then I add my perfume. I find any Christian Dior is the best scent for me. I haven’t noticed too many hits. However, I have noticed I am wanting to make more of an effort and, this inturn is helping to attract attention…
Please, please, please give yourself time to heal emotionally and physically. one day at a time. If you need to talk you can PM Me anytime.
Emmie
I can understand your frustration, I’ve just started using pheros and I’m not sure if I’m seeing any effects either. I think it just takes time to get the mix right.
I know I’m as new at this as you are, so I can’t speak with authority about pheros, but I can speak with authority about confidence problems and how it affects how people see you
People respond to body language just as much as they respond to pheromones (if not more). They also respond to eye contact and your general attitude. If you honestly believe you’re a piece of unhealthy meat, all the pheros in the world aren’t going to have the kind of impact you’re looking for.
I got interested in pheros hoping they’d help me be more confident, but in reality, the confidence has to come first. If you walk into a room knowing that you’re hot stuff and that people enjoy your company, the pheros will amplify that feeling, they’ll make sure that everyone else knows you’re awesome. If you walk into a room with your head down thinking that all you’ve got going for you is the stuff you just sprayed on, you might as well be wearing water
Hold your head up high. Illness can take a lot out of you, but it can’t take away your spirit. You might not think you’ve got much going for you at the moment, but you need to tell yourself what you have. Do that while you’re putting on your pheros, then go work the room. With the pheros supplementing what you’re telling yourself, you’ll get the responses you’re after, and soon enough, you’ll be believing in yourself again.
What you’ve gone through is awful, but the fact that you got through it shows you how strong you are. Put yourself out there and you won’t regret it
Ya, what she said. And remember like a new hairdo or lip stick, it’s 90% you and 10% mones.![]()
Thanks a lot to all of you. I know pheromones cannot cause a miracle, it’s true that the past years have taken a lot of my self-confidence, but still I am not a person who hides himself in the shadow and who is to be pitied. I’ve got these “meat feelings” in the evenings, because I don’t have so much energy as I used to, which makes me very angry about myself, but I am back to my almost normal life. I hope that I will see those 10% of pheromones work, I would be happy even for less. I’m just afraid that pheromones will never work for me. So the medicaments and previous cure shouldn’t have the influence on the effectivity of pheromones?
Another thing to remember is that some mones just don’t fit your natural signature and really don’t work. That doesn’t mean that others wont work, they just might fit your natural signature better. I know there are mones that lots of people rave about, but they do nothing for me.
Good luck ![]()
Jim