It’s been about a year and a half since I first found this community. Lately I’ve been evaluating where I am since I first came here, how much my life has improved… I thought it would be appropriate to put those thoughts out there.
The first, most obvious, way was how these products (A314 and IShine especially) have improved my interactions with people on a daily basis. This is what this community is all about - When I first came here I didn’t expect much, wow was I surprised.
The second way my life has improved as a result of finding this community is actually much more profound. I had (still have) the ability to act without conscience - If I had to kill someone to save a million I could do it, and probably not feel bad about it after either. At one point in time I didn’t control that part of my character and I hurt people by being self-centered, unreliable, and impulsive.
When I found this community I had already started on a path away from being that person, but I was stuck in a rut. I had found a good deal of the information I needed to see the path to get where I wanted to be. I had motivation to change, but yet it still wasn’t enough. I couldn’t keep my attention on being mindful of my internal emotions and the how my actions/reactions affected the people around me. I wanted to change, but it was like I was always taking 1 step forward and two steps back.
Then I found pheromones - My ADD mind got excited and to be honest… initially pheromones was something to do INSTEAD of working on myself (the novelty of experimentation was more exciting). My initial experimentation was more of departure from the path I was trying to take because it was just another excuse to not focus on that path.
However, a couple of months later I started to refocus on personal development (phero had lost their initial novelty which causes me to hyperfocus)… and I noticed that now, all the sudden, being mindful was coming naturally.
Seeing how pheromones affected myself and the people around me REQUIRED that I focus on my internal emotions and how people reacted to me. I had just spent several months practicing being mindful on a daily basis. Now that my focus had shifted back towards bringing myself into the light my tires weren’t stuck in the ruts on the path… It was no longer difficult being mindful because I had practice.
In the spirit of American Thanksgiving coming up I’ll just finish by saying that I’m thankful for pheromones and this community. Not just for what the products do… but also for how using them has helped me on my path to becoming a better person.