P123: Transmogrification and underlying pinnings of behavioral patterns emergence

I read Tisha23’s post about being “blunt” an denec’s “panic attacks” but I have come to conclude a completely different viewpoint. This molecule seems to be a precursor to something much bigger happening than can be explained with succinct phrases like the ones mentioned above.

I started off with 50 mcg unscented right before I went to class. Normally I would start off while chained to a wall locked in a room by myself, but time would not allow. I was already running late for a class I have been taking. So off I went and hoping for the best I sprayed about 15 minutes before I was to begin. Funny thing is its a communication course so if I was going to be blunt then why not while communicating :slight_smile:.

Now keep in mind I have been of the most stellar mood all week. I have been training Mickaelia, our newest Client Services Specialist and unlike her predecessors (all fired) she is AWESOME. Already only three days and handling things like a champ. Well past the others in only three days time. Things are great.

This directly relates to the experience I have had with P123 because I noticed that I was very much in a good mood when I was wearing it and whenever I was talking to someone it emulated their mood as well. The instructor said he felt that he could accomplish a lot tonight. I could actually see him moving and getting things done. The receptionist was also very informative and thorough of informing me of a seminar this weekend which I wont be able to attend.

Anyone I came in contact with, it seemed to not amplify the mood, but kind of morph it into exaggerated symphonic orchestras banging on big drums. Perhaps Tisha23 was in a truthful mood and thus it brought out the blunt side. Maybe Denec was already a bit worrisome and it brought about panic.

All I can tell you is that to me it kind of just mushroomed the breath-easy SteveO mood into, WOW life is freaking great. I want to go and yell happiness obscenities from the rooftops.:cool:

SteveO LOL

Go back and look at the posts you posted since you got back from class. ROFL

Your Blunt dude :smiley: Come to think of it you were blunt on the phone last night after class to LOL

Tisha

“P123: Transmogrification and underlying pinnings of behavioral patterns emergence”

Good scrabble word-age… respect!

Shut up! I aint blunt you tooth-aching blond haired monster :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting results.

I wonder if it is true that it amplifies what you are feeling. I am trying to remember back the day if I was feeling anxious.

After I am done testing the new MX271-273 series I will go back to testing p123 alone again and see what results I get.

Steve-O, this was a very Hunter S. Thompson post.

I approve, you get rep points.

Thanks: I met him, we dropped acid together :wink:

Haha! Excellent move.

My mother and her brother both met him when they were all up in Aspen once. He was a regular at some bar and of course lost himself on a daily basis.

One of the most eccenttric and colorful men of our time.

Snort LOL Be nice, I had surgery today you heartless, carousing, naked party animal :stuck_out_tongue:

You are to blunt LOL Dont wear it (you know where) :wink:

Bitch LOL :wink:

Tisha

It’s just about 4am. I got back to the hotel about half hour ago. Have you ever been beaten with a blunt object?:slight_smile:

So any interesting experiences? Did you hit any clubs last night at vegas?

I never been there but i hear wild things?

BTW I thought about what you said about p123, you know the day I took it with the almost panic attack I took it at work, and my job is very stressful, well I guess whose job is not, it is very possible what you said made perfect sense, it amplified my stress 5x.

So next time I should not take it at work possibly and maybe when I am in a good mood.

Told ya your were a carouser. Call me when you wake up and give me the play by play. Keep your blunt object under control though LOL :wink:

Tisha