P83/93/taf

So, those of you who have been reading my posts know that I have the flu. It has been kicking my ass royally and I haven’t had much energy to do anything. Consequently so many things are getting backed up that it is ridiculous. So yesterday I tried to see if I could jump start myself with a little pheromone help.

I applied the following to my neck:

25 mcg P93
20 mcg TAF
12.5 mcg P83

I had a new insight into TAF today. Bear with me and hopefully, it will come clear.

Monday evening, my husband started a really stupid cat-spitting fight with me over nothing, which I walked away from, but which infuriated me almost the point of rage. I wanted to ask him who the hell he was and what the fuck did he do with my husband! :angry: LOL!

I don’t know why he does this periodically, but sometimes he comes home pissy, gets easily offended, starts accusing me of stuff that is pure bullshit and then tries to get me to defend myself against his accusations. It is purely irrational, but he wants to fight. It only happens rarely and it hasn’t happened in several months. Of course I feel attacked, but I’m not one that is easy to get into a defensive posture, so it never works out the way he wants.

I was so angry with him that I had a complete aversion to him, so much so that when I went to bed I stuffed pillows between us so I wouldn’t have to touch him in the night. That is how bad it was.

Tuesday morning I wasn’t feeling much better and the aversion was still there big time. Luckily he left for work before I woke up. I thought about spraying his computer keyboard down with some P74, but I decided that was an experiment for another day.

Anyway, that kind of episode can leave you feeling really out of sorts, and I was definitely still feeling a total aversion to him. I wondered if he had enough insight to feel bad about what he did, but wasn’t going to let that influence me one way or another.

So, that brings me to the “git 'er done” P93/TAF mix. I decided to add the P83 to see if its forward momentum would enhance the mix. I sprayed on the P93 first, then the P83, then the TAF.

Amazingly, within 20 seconds of applying 20.0 mcg TAF, I felt all the worries of how I was going to handle the aftermath of the fight go away. I was still angry at my husband for being such a jerk, but I no longer felt the total aversion to him. I was still sad that he could do that, but the sadness was much more manageable. And more importantly, I no longer felt attacked. The change was instant and profound. TAF continues to amaze me.

Oh, and the mix worked as intended, too, with some added benefits. Usually the pheromones take 5-20 minutes to kick in, so while I was waiting I reviewed some of the mix trials I’m planning. I’ve been working with Warren to explore some of the other putatives for my PHS mix. So, I sat and thought about that really hard, really looked at what I wanted and what I am looking for with each change and addition, and made some major decisions regarding the new trials. I feel that this mix was really wonderful for concentration for this project.

Although I didn’t get as much physical stuff done as I usually do when using P93 and TAF, I did accomplish quite a lot, especially considering how low my energy is right now. It didn’t give me more energy, but did enable a slow, steady pace that enabled stuff to get done.

Diane

would you say the TAF gave you a more one track mind which let you let go of other things?

Good deal glad it helped :o)

Good Goddess the flu, Take care of yourself. You have the flu and your husband was being a poop. Spray him good with Ishine. He should be pampering you. I am convinced men get PMS

How did you get the self effects with the flu by the way ? Usually when your sick with anything concerning the nasal passage mones dont work well. I know they dont do squat for me if my nose is stuffed up.

Do you think it was the TAF or the combo of all three that caused this reaction ?

Tisha

Well, this was two weeks ago, but I think the problem was that I quit wearing Est for a few days while I was sick, and he had some particularly bad days at the office. When I wear Est, he wants to be around me more… you can see the tension just melt away in him when he is around me wearing Est. I think he has a rebound when he doesn’t have his exposure. It is one of those things I’ve been thinking a lot about, because Est isn’t cheap.

On a good note, he was thoroughly hang-dog when he got home that day, and was particularly nice to me afterwards. But this came so out of the blue, I wasn’t expecting it.

I didn’t have a stuffy nose or head, btw, and with the exception of the prednisone I was on a few days, the pheromones worked just fine for me. On the prednisone, everything was blocked.

Diane

Glad to hear he was nicer when he got home. EST is good for the attentiveness a girl can get a little spoiled with it LOL

What about the TAF do you think it was the TAF alone that caused your reaction or the addition of P83 ?

Tisha

His reaction to est is more than just attentiveness. I can see the tension drain out of him within minutes of being exposed to it. He is happier, more contented and he doesn’t ever get upset when he’s around it.

The initial and prolonged negative reaction to my husband’s wanting to pick a fight was just me. I don’t do well with this kind of unpleasant surprises. I never have. I’ve burned so many bridges in my life and never looked back, and ass-holiness is one of the things I just have a terrible time forgiving.

The TAF really modulated that and brought my baseline arousal way down so I could stop and once again see all that I had to be grateful for. It helped me to shrink the significance of this one episode down to where it belonged. I know it was the TAF, because I put that on well before putting on anything else, and because the calming effect of the TAF on me was nearly instantaneous. It really surprised me. TAF has so many good qualities, and I suspect it will stay my favorite.

Diane

Diane999 you make me want to break out my taf for the first time! I think my next day off work I will try it :slight_smile:

Good to read that. Have you seen any effects of TAF on your husband ?
Cos TAF bring me self-effects, I sometimes call it “Instant Male Magic” :

Hmmm… that is interesting. I haven’t tried wearing TAF alone very much around my husband. I’ll have to get back to you on that one.

Diane