P83=Rat Magnet?! (Please no flaming of rats. Thanks)

P83=Rat Magnet!

Haha, okay a lot of you may not like rats, some may not care, and some may love them. Myself, I love rats. They’re my mini dogs. But anyways, on to the report.

Today I wore P83 2.5 mcg

5 sprays (3 to neck, one to wrists, one to hair)

Effects on me: I think I was a little more outspoken, but only to my sister. Only 5 sprays of 2.5 mcg doesn’t do much tho.

Effects to others: Some old guy at wal-mart tried to carry on a conversation with me.. he kept saying stuff even though I wasn’t engaged in the conversation with him.

Then later my rats were acting strangely when I took them out. They were all licking me and wanting to be super close to me, and strangely cuddly.
I know I’ve mentioned I was going to wear pheros around rats, but this is the only instance where they’ve acted different than normal. Spock even wagged his tail as I stroked him, and kept getting closer to me. And Sylar wanted to be on my shoulder the entire time when he’s usually running around like a mad man XD

My conclusion: At low doses P83 probably only effects old people, or at least old men because my sister wasn’t acting any different.
P83 also affects rats. I’ve yet to see it’s affects on any other animals, but my dog seems like his normal self, so I guess that rules out dogs for now.

Can’t wait to try P83 out during the holidays! It worked great on my family vacation (when my family usually fights -_-). So I’m hoping to get a fun time this year during the whole families annual christmas parties. It’s one of those parties where you go for the grandparent and the kids haha… this should be interesting.

Ha that’s cute :slight_smile:! Have fun and good luck!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Oh my god … another Willard…

Willard?

Cute dog btw

Happy you are my girl and all but this is where I draw the line. Rats, you have rats as pets. You know what, this is unacceptable. I will not have it!:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice report, looking forward to the one with the grandparents.

Aww I can’t help it, I’ve fallen for the squishy lil guys n_n. Sometimes I find they act more human than dogs. Guess that’s why they use them in experiments, or so I’m told.

Anyway, if P83 had that kinda affect on hot guys I think I’d melt… oh well, a girl can dream I guess x.x