I screwed up with this girl, and any advice how I can salvage this pheromone-wise or by other means is appreciated.
Had a date last Sunday with this gorgeous petite 20-23 girl in her early twenties (some 10 years younger than me). It was actually the second date with her, the first being a cup of coffee and dessert at a rather fancy restaurant a week-and-a-half ago. She is from a small town at the countryside, so she was quite impressed, and gave me a small hug, saying he had not hugged anyone for a long time.
So we met up for the second date - this time she gave me a big hug -, and I took her for a walk in the Old Town, visiting several viewing platforms in the darkness, where we talked vaguely about going hiking together in the future (as she is a girl who loves nature), until taking her to my fraternity rooms where we could sit down in private. We played a game of table ice-hockey, which she knew nothing about, but was rather thrilled afterwards.
Sat down after that, and let her do the most talking, until I slowly started touching her hair, neck, the ears, while she was giggling. I took her hand, and she would not let go once I did so.
She then told me that she was not expecting any romance in her life, but we continued on, mostly in silence for quite some time, until SHE leaned in for a short kissing session. We spent a bit more time with her resting on my shoulder. She actually apologized for there being a silence for too long.
She said that she should go home, but we stayed, cuddling for some 30 more minutes, when she brought that up again. So I stood up, and she followed me.
I accompanied her to her bus, and on the way there she said, that I am very nice to talk to and to be with, and she is not interested in taking this any further, asking me whether I was very upset about it. So I told her (jokingly) that this was the worst thing to have happened to me today.
I had purposefully not added her on Facebook, and when I was on my way home I got a call from her, asking for my Facebook, and if she could add me, so we could be better in contact. I received her friend request shorty after, but waited until in the morning, to accept it.
The mix I used with her on the second date was as follows:
On the first date I used Ammo and IO instead, with a hint of P131, and when we first saw each other, and at a later time when I approached her, I used 1 x Ammo and IO.
I will not contact her for at least two weeks, unless she does so first, as I am not interested in being friends with her, or appear needy and chase her. What mones would you recommend to use, if I were to see her again?