2nd Date Mix -- Not So Well

So, I went on a 2nd date with the 19 year old girl (we had an AMAZING first date).

I changed up the signature a little bit:

1st Date:
2 sprays TUTH 5mcg.
2 sprays P96 12.5mcg

2nd Date:
2 sprays TUTH 5mcg.
1 spray P96 12.5mcg.
2 sprays P83 10mcg
1.5 sprays IShine (regular strength, out of big bottle)

I just didn’t feel as confident. Felt myself blabbering a lot. However, part of it may have been choice of venue. I wanted to go see the basketball game, and she LOVED the idea (the thing is that it’s a loud stadium for 3 hours, and we were sitting next to my friends). LOTS of silence between us.

She and I went to get pizza afterwards. She seemed a bit dorky (which I like), and more open during this time. I still felt like I was tripping on my words. She seemed a bit more reserved than the first date.

Also, I found myself feeling very tired. I don’t know what that was about. I asked her for a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and I got it. I asked her when I’d see her again, she said, “I don’t know I might be available next week, I’ll let you know.”

I texted her after the date saying that I had a lot of fun, she responded, “thank you! Me too!”

It could be a few things. I’m not sure what this girl wants, and I’m not really ready to have any “talks” about it (unless she brings it up). I was hoping this would just be a hookup, but it is turning into straight-up dating. I still would like for it to be just hooking up, but I get the sense that she’s a relationship type of girl. The nice thing is, she’s going to be studying abroad next semester so that should calm things down a bit.

I like hanging out with her, and I get the sense she likes hanging out with me, but last night it just didn’t feel as natural.

Should I go back to the 1st date mix? The issue I have with that is I think it created a bit too much warmth/rapport. I was also possibly thinking about keeping the P96 dose the same from 1st date, adding a 3rd spray of TUTH (but, of course, that may come off as too sexual).

Thoughts?

Some of what you describe could be attributed to the IS and later an IS-crash.

Have you used IS a lot before? IME this is most likely early-on with IS, or if you have taken a long break and started using it again.

But otherwise, if a mix is working well/obviously it does pay to leave it alone but all you have added here is pretty complementary.

One thing though, P83 is not much of a moderator, so dropping the P96 by half may have contributed a lot more than you might expect to the overtness/edgyness of the mix. IME P96’s smoothness really pays-off with TUTH.

Also, it may be difficult to talk at a game but its a great opportunity to talk with your hands and get-in some physical escalation.