i just wanted to know what are the best pheromones for drenching females panties? ![]()
TUTH made this one black chick really wet everytime when i was âwithâ her ![]()
. So i would have to say androstenone.
There are probably better ones.
Anways, i donât like none anymore, there has got to be an alternitive. It has so many downsides.
how much were you using? and did you have on anything else? how long had you known her when you were wearing it. oh yeah how old was she?
Before I go any further. I do not own any of these product. This is all information gathered from other users reports and experiences. I have mx200/mx201, along with p79 and p83 in the mail. I have androstenone 2.5mcg spray without neroli and I realy dislike it. (my experience, but I wasnât using Androtics mix either, just strait -none with some androstenol and instant shine)
Androstenone products (younger users limit to 1 spray! You can scare off girls your own age. I canât say this enough)
-Ammunition (Easier to use than turn up the heat, less negative results)
-Turn up the heat (potent, but can result in negative effects)
non Androstenone
-Instant Female Magic (seems to be a favorite, calming and exciting by Androtics description and confirmed by users)
-Your personality and game (download the annihilation method, or read the game)
Putative (the ones Iâve heard of that have this effect, but normaly in complex mixes themselves or mixed with each other using p79 as a base. Putative are not redomended for brand new users as they have unknown effect except for what is posted hear. Aka, get familiar with pheroâs then if you want to experiment scientificly go for it.)
-p79
-p80
-p83
-p93
Experimental Test Mixes (same disclamer as the putatives, not for new users)
-mx200/mx201 (I was told it made this one lady wet every time she was around it, knowingly or not)
-mx113 (unconclusive results. Canât realy figure out what it does)
-mx143 (reported as mx113 on steriods with definate hits)
Do a search for mx143, there is a post by examine that I tried to link, but the forumâs auto link with products screwed up the URL
Instant line + you
-Pheromones excentuate your positives, drop bariers, creat DHVâs, but they wonât do anything unless you pick up the slack. It give you an edge, but it doesnât work like the Axe commericals. The better you are at attracting women, the better results you will get.
^lol, what do you mean by axe commercials?
You put it on and instantly you are a female fly trap. Walking by chearleaders and getting mauled, tackled, ect.
Lol when a company has too advertise like that you know that their product sucks!!!
awfull commercials.
sorry Axe faithfulls ![]()
no, those commercials are for a bodyspray company called TAG. AXE commercials are much more reserved.
I dunno, the Axe commercials are pretty accurate. ![]()
Iâm afraid that my friend is totally up to you. An androstenone based product such as Primal Instinct, The Edge or NPA may encourage her, but 99% of the game is up to your manly charm. In other words, she ainât gonna wet her panties merely by sniffing a bottle of androstenone. In fact the smell is likely to repell her.
If sheâs attracted to you, eye contact and how you look at her are extremely important. If you do that right, youâll probably get to plant one. Women really love kissyface and huggie-duggie, so spend plenty of time and the flood waters will flow.
nice, ill keep that in mind
Doing a search on MX143 and came across this post and it reminding me that this practically happened to me last Saturday night.
1 Spray TAL
1 Spray P79
3 Sprays MX153
1 Spray Openness
When I got into the car with the 3 women picking me up to go to a party w/ them, they were all squirming and telling me I smelled soooooo good, they would not shut up about it. One actually asked me if I was wearing AXE! I said no. They kept asking and asking, One told me I smelled like mens semen. Not sure if that was a good comment or not ![]()
Eventually after all the questions I told them that I had a friend in Beverly Hills that sends me cologne testers to give feedback on so they can finalize their up coming product launch. They bought it and finally shut up, but they would not stop squirming and touching me.
So we get to the party, and my 3 friends would not stop hanging on me and touching me, which in turn made all of the other women at he party interested in me. What a far out night.
I just wish I was wearing Turn up the heat. Damn, Next time!
So back to my MX143 search, as I have a bunch of appointments today that are spur of the moment, and all I have is MX143 to go w/ me.
oh my god now I realize that a week ago my girl WAS affected by Turn up the Heat..>!!! she was sooooooo wet.. I have NEVER seen anyone as wet before and I seriously dont think it was me all alone.
âPanty soakingâ mixes are a bit of a catch 22.
Hands down for having the most prominent sexual type of results, a highly concentrated androstenone product like Raw Power, Primal Instinct, or NPA is the best way to go. The only problem is high doses of androstenone carry some very anti-social type of effects, and unless the mood is perfectly right, there is a lot of volatility in how androstenone affects women.
Like Gegogi says, game (for lack of a better term) is ultimately more important than pheromones, and when high doses of androstenone create so much intimidation and indifference that it hinders your game, it isnât worth it.
This is the main reason many of us have been searching for alternatives to androstenone, and are focusing more heavily on socially oriented pheromonesâŚthese actually create better opportunities, more consistently than overbearingly aggressive/sexual pheromones. I still incorporate androstenone in my mixes, but only as a slight spice, less than half of what I used to wear in the past.
Most conventional thinking when it comes to pheromones is that they serve an aphrodisiac like affectâŚas in women will smell them, and automatically be turned on. Blame this perception on Axe commercials, deceptive marketing campaigns by less reputable phero companies, and misguided media perceptions. No pheromone has consistently proven that this is the case. Pheromones, rather, play more of a role as social signalers of value and specific social characteristics. Once you learn to capitlize on all of that, the sexual responses come much more frequently, though maybe a bit less directly.
That is GOLD!!!
hahaha
So was that 3 sprays of MX153 or 143? :o
Does that mean that he got the perfume adv. contract??
![]()
3 x MX153
I was searching for information on MX143 when I came across the Axe ad post.
Take it from a women who accidently had a OD on Turn Up The Heat. It made me horny as hell. Of course since I put 3 sprays on myself I was also a total bitch but when men wear it I dont get bitchy.
Tisha
Was that TO-GO sprays, Tisha?
Whatâs your thoughts on the scent of Turn Up The Heat?
How many men have you got a whiff of while they were wearing it?
If I may, your age range ⌠20-25, 25-30, etc. etc.? ![]()
Thanks!