quick sex

Hi there, I am 26 and my sexual appetite is quite on a rise these years. I thought of experimenting with the pheromone technology. Can you guys suggest me some experimental mixes if I wish to get my lady down to my bed as soon as it can be.

I think you are viewing pheromones as something they are not.. Although, they can create in women feelings of sexuality, they do not put women against their own free will. Alot of getting a woman in bed depends mainly on you, not pheromones. However, maybe some of the experienced users can also compliment on this and help you better than I can.

Pheromone probably might help you ease things with the gurl. Make her comfortable around you, make her talk more, and probably make her feel like you are the MAN … But then … it all depends how you make your moves and what kind of feelings she has for you …

Otherwise like this I would be nailing whenever I am ready to go ..

woo hoo i soooo want to answer here!
first,saint and sherid are right.

what i would like to state here is that when attraction happens, IOI’s of further interest are present. im not talking hair twirling people, but physical proximity when she has a choice to keep her distance, ANY and ALL physical touching…so many to list.
anyhoo, most good girls wait for the 5th date or later… NOT because they are not sure they are attracted, but they want to know that they are respected.

even sluts want to be respected,there I SAID IT.

with all that said:
pheromones are a HUGE help to those that dont want to wait for the 5th date and happen to be mature enough to remain a gentleman, even after the deed is done.

Ammo is an ice melter. its sexual and for whatever reason, its an antidepressant to me. say it with me- happy sex .

TUTH is great , but i only recommend it after you are 100% postive she wants ya. if she is not really into you, your looking at an irritating rest-of-the-evening…as soon as she gives you eyes

http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/love0010.gif

, go into the other room and give it a spray. not alot. make sure its not where she can lick it off, i hear its bitter :wink:

if you are slick, you can have a bottle of instant sexiness A lying around and claim it was a mistake to have bought such a lovely perfume for an aweful Ex… would she mind testing it out? maybe she will or will not like it, but let me tell you, instant sexiness A will have her agressive towards YOU if she was going there anyway. i can speak first hand there.

umm theres more.

i think i have listed the obvious so far :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to look up instant female magic

I hear the IO + TUTH combo works well when used properly.

Lor,

What does the ammunition scent smell like?

P.S Happy Birthday Lor, a youthful 20 today?

well, my favorite scent in the world is “grey flannel”. it reminds me some of that.
after what it does for you, it can smell like sox and you would LOVE it,lol.

you tactful little devil…
im a bit older than that, and thank you for the mention …
THAT and pheromones and your going to need a few more hours in the day!!! http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/love0071.gif

Grey flannel, must be a bit before my time :stuck_out_tongue:. Its not old man in a bottle is it haha?

So with ammunition i would be bringing sexyback then.

im not thinking they would be selling so much of it if it werent what sexay issssssss, :smiley: .
remember that the addition of phermones takes a scent to another level, a scent you wouldnt be crazy for suddenly smells like heaven when it gets you horny. TRUST ME.

Sweet :slight_smile:. I was weighing up ammunition against turn up the heat, but i think i may be leaning towards ammuntion.

i have both.
i can honestly say Ammo wins hands down… it has more than just androstenone like TUTH has, and you can always add TUTH when things are already going well.
TUTH has its place, but i believe guys mess up thinking using it gets right to the point. eventually it does. just not in the beginning like Ammo will, but thats my limited opinion…:wink:

Lor, TUTH has more than just androstenone, too. In fact, TUTH has more pheromones in it than Ammunition does.

That said, I agree with you. TUTH is not as widely usable, or as widely useful, as Ammunition. And for those guys who have a sensitivity to androstenone, it is much easier to wear than TUTH as well. I can use more than twice as much androstenone without going ballistic when I wear Ammunition as when I wear straight none, TUTH, r any other source of androstenone I have encountered.

Plus, it smells great and works well in a lot more situations, as Lor said. You literally can’t go wrong with Ammunition.

(Turn Up the Heat – Sensual Pheromone Spray Cologne for Men - Alpha A314)

Good news:

(and I can attest to this myself)

Perk up yr ears, Catlord, because I know you’ve been asking forever for some tasty mones, since your catharem tends to lick your application points…

Since the introduction of the new organic alcohol, everything here (TUTH included!) tastes great on skin! It smells a lot better, too. I habitually huff my wrists or thumb application points. Once I had the curious thought to LICK my application point, and lo and behold: tastiness.

The chocolatini and cookie fragrances REALLY taste/smell good.

TUTH has a piquantness about it that I would loooove to lap off a man’s neck. Ooh, I’m feeling perky now just thinking about it.

The organic alcohol change took place at or around the new year, so if you ordered ANYTHING after that, chances are you’re getting the new organic.

You might want to try P79 or search for a thread called “p79 p is for pantysoaker” thread.

oh my god .

we can officially lick this stuff???

im going to start dating the bottles now

http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/love0029.gif

What is P79 and what sort of pheromone is it?

thanks for the clarification there catlord. i can only list what i know for sure is in something, the rest would be a guess ventured.
i have the 5.0 and it kicks my ass.
kicks…my…ass.