Pheromones at the dentist's office: IShine and CTTM2 kept me calm and approachable

Today I went in to have a sensitive tooth fixed. While I was getting ready, I was thinking… what would be best for this situation?

Androstenone? No, don’t need an aggressiev, angry or threatened dentist!
SD-12? Too much androstenone to be sure.
Then I hit on CTTM2 and IShine, since I had a few sprays worth left of the IShine. So I wore that… four IS:2 CTTM2.

Worked great. Had me calm, made me approachable, got me attention above and beyond the “You’re a patient” type… the assistant, a middle aged natural redhead, was caught giving me the eye a few times while I couldn’t smile to save my life. :slight_smile:

But the funny thing was, the doc (who is normally always telling funny stories to make people laugh) started spilling his guts about his son… how his son had some injuries and they thought it might be cancer at first, and he wasn’t sounding funny. Then when he got up and walked away, he started being funny again. Interesting.

Laster, I had a guy come up while I was doing a macro shot of a sundew plant, and ask me if I would do photography for his magazine. He asked me this after talking for a while about radio controlled boats first, I suppose to see if I was a decent guy. It was outdoors, but the air was still, and he was enjoying our conversation a lot more than you’d expect for standing next to a pond while I’m trying to photograph a very small plant. lol I think the IShine had an effect on him…

All hail TAA!

did your dentist use laughing gas for the anaesthetic? i love that stuff, that and hellium ofcourse

No, I got the old jaw injected numbness. Laughing gas makes me cry, anyway, for some reason. Heh. And don’t get me started on bannana gas… I can’t eat ripe bananas to this day if they have even a single brown spot on them.

I went to get my teeth cleaned a couple of weeks ago. The dental assistant that was doing it is caucasian, around 27yo. I put on 2 drops of A314 and 1 spray of Pherlure :roll_eyes: (yeah I know… not everyone’s cup of team - but I like the smell). Wow! I don’t know if it was the pheromones, but she kept dropping everything. She dropped like 3-4 tools (she had to go and get other sterilized ones). She even dropped a mirror and broke it.

I don’t know if I should attribute this behaviour to clamsiness or to pheros.

I am currious about everyone’s opinioin.

I have used Mx102 and TAA at the dentists office…He did the best work of any dentist in the past six years…He repaired all my teeth,replaced all the old Silver fillings with white ones,he Gave me a Holliwood Smile,and with no out of pocket expense…traderneil Sin City :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It twas all in the clam :open_mouth: , Yo this girl would have been under your spell if you could have just opened your mouth. :smiley:

I’m going to be moving soon, so I have to find another dentist I trust… I’ll have to do what TraderNeil said worked. :slight_smile: