Ok - it’s been done before, but I thought I’d make a report on Pheros at the Dentist’s.
Yesterday I went for a visit to the hygienist, followed by the dentist for some fillings.
(yes, I’m British - but my teeth look very nice). I went with a MX203-heavy mix, since
for some mysterious (!) reason almost everyone in that surgery - apart from the dentist -
is blond and female.
The mix was:
MX203 - 7x (togo) to front of neck
Instant Female Magic - 2x to back of neck
MX103 - 2x (togo) to chin
Self-effects: I’m coming to recognize really good effects from the 203 - feeling
calmly in charge. (MX103 is quite different for me - it makes me
aggressive).
First off, the lady (blond, late 20s) who escorted me through to the hygienist seemed
to be “impressed” with my disposition, even though I was just acting normally:
“You seem really chipper to me - life must be treating you very well”. The hygienist
(blond, about 40) was friendly and professional throughout, so it was hard to guage
any effect, but I noticed that when I stood up and stepped over to the mirror she
took a big step back into the corner of the room, as if she were a little intimidated
by me (not that I did anything intimidating!). During the dental work the nurse (blond,
mid 20s, very attractive) kept teasing me in what I felt was a slightly cruel way (e.g.
“All right, this is the very last thing we have to do today … oh, no, wait - I lied”).
Maybe that sort of thing is normal in dentistry ( a la Little Shop of Horrors)!
Anyway, the only other thing which might have been a hit was when I stopped off in the
supermarket on the way home. A young woman (you guessed it - blond, mid 20s, very pretty)
who had been standing next to me for about a minute dropped a bag of salad behind her
so that it was right in front of me. I picked it up for her, she said “Thank you so much!”,
blushed a little, then hurried off at great speed. Now she could just have been clumsy,
but who knows?
Here endeth the lesson. ![]()