So yesterday I received my order of a314,TUTH,and IS. (lightning fast shipping By the way)
But any way I applied a314 X4,TUTH X 3,and IS X 4 because I got too excited with it being my first big test of multiple Pheromones (LOL)
needless to say I’m pretty sure it was an overdose because when I went to visit my GF at work noone seemed to want to talk to me and they seemed irritable (even her)
But the part that surprised me was that shortly after I applied the Pheromones I became rather angry and griumpy myself and seemed to have trouble even smiling myself at times.
This is unusual for me since I’m usually a nice laid back guy.
I know from reading on the forums that TUTH contains Masculate molecules much the same way A314 does it’s magic.
would I be right in thinking that this combination might have been the trigger for my angry mood swing?
I felt a tad bit aggressive my first day using A314. I am used to it now but starting out with 4 drops is not wise. Also Turn up the Heat x3? The website says 2 sprays of that in a densely populated club/bar. Never let excitement get the best of you with pheros.
Blaming mones for bad behavior is like blaming the weather, traffic or coffee. Sure external and internal forces can and will influence our feelings and perceptions. However what we do with those feelings and information is subject to our freewill, maturity and intelligence. In other words, just 'cause you feel like a bitch doesn’t mean you have to act like one. I often feel like kicking ass at work but long ago discovered being a good actor and presenting a professional, calm and controlled persona gets a lot more done. Hell, I’m so good at it I can fool myself.
With all that said, with regular use you’ll get used to mones and will ignore self-medication effects. I don’t notice a damn thing no matter how much I don.