Pheros only 10%, YES, but they work.

Ok, if you’re wondering about the effectiveness of phermones, let me tell you. YES, they work. But I found out tonight they truly are only 10%

First let’s go with yesterday.

I’m going to audition for this band, so I spray 2 sprays of 2x AMMO to neck. 2 sprays IO to inside of elbows & 2 sprays IS to wrists.

I felt nice. Confidant. I’ve been practicing, so I knew I’d be ready.

I show up and Jam with the drummer, who was a stellar musician. Cool, I slapped some bass and cool.

Everyone else showed up and we all played the songs we talked about. We sound tight, they are excellent musicians, and they are very impressed with me. Good vibes all around. I can’t quite say it was the mones because I can lay down some good fuckin bass if I do say so myself, but I do feel comfortable and make them laugh a few times, although I am pretty funny anyways.

1hr 30 min later

After, they invite me to have drinks and we all sit down: me, 2 guys 1 girl

Conversation goes well and it becomes apparent I’m in the band. Nice. The guys are treating me with respect and the woman, although not showing signs of interest chatty, nice.

Anyway, To me to most obvious hit for the night was the respect, but I think that came from me playing bass well.

Self Effects, confidence and happiness, but happy from IS did wear off after 2 hours.

Overall, I don’t think I had quite the right mix to be able to objectivly judge what was and wasn’t mones, but whatever in this case, whether or not they worked, I got that gig :wink:

Ok, so tonight I had a date. I use

2 sprays AMMO(2x)
2 IO
2 IH
2 IS

on my way there I ride my bike.

I just begin singing, feeling reeeal nice. Happy. Living up to my screename happytappin, hoping I would be doing some “happytappin” tonight :smiley:

Ok so I get to the bar before she does, feeling nice. Sit down next to 1 girl with her bf, “pretty sure”…and another guy…WE strike up conversation about beers in like a second! The girl is soo cute. Her tits we like C-cup in a low hanging shirt just begging to be looked at, well she couldn’t stop talking to me, too bad she was with her bf.

Wow, major hit! I’m thinking this date is gonna be copasetic!

Ok she shows up…she looks not as good as her profile pic from Okcupid..:frowning:

But still okay, kinda plain but cute.

I feel great, we talk for 2 hrs with only 2 lull in the conversation, but there’s just no spark! Kinda like talking to a co-worker, so I’m thinking well, its done and I say I’m out, We hug goodbye, say I’ll talk to you later and I leave.

NO sexiness to the vibe which for me is necessary.

The night is young so I spray 2 TUTH to my neck. And go sit down into a wine bar. Sitting by myself. These two cute latina girls about 7 feet away.

One kept looking at me. 1, 2 3 4 5, times in like 3 minutes! Then she raises her glass to me, …I raise mine. I’m think wow major hit. But for some goddamn reason because she’s with her friend I just don’t muster up what i need to go talk to her.:angry:

You truly regret what action you don’t take. Fuck it. I just wasn’t in the pua state, so I accept it and go home.

Overall, TUTH, IO were the two most obvious hits for the night. I need to find a sweet spot with AMMO.