Post your phero experiences here (Forum Computer Project)

Forum Computer Project

Ok, so this is my little project to develop a chart with the pheromone ranges needed to gain women of different ages and races…

This Chart will work like this;
You take the natural pheromone level test, now lets say your -none levels are at 5mcg…

then you look at my handy chart and see that black girls are 15-25mcg… damn so you need atleast 10mcg more of -none…

Ammo has 2.5mcg of -none, so 4-5 sprays later and your at 15-17.5mcg… ready to attract black lasses (IN THEORY)

what im going for here is general number ranges such as;

YOUNGER (18-30)
Asians 5-8mcg -none
Whites 8-15mcg -none
Black/Hispanic 15-25mcg -none

OLDER (30-50)
Asians 7-10mcg -none
Whites 12-20mcg -none
Black/Hispanic 20-33mcg - none

This is not accurate, just an example of what im trying to do.
These ranges are for the total amount of pheromones needed to attract that lassy. This includes natural and artificial pheromones

also this wont just be for -none, i want to make a massive chart for every pheromone and also account for buffering and how that can effect the -none or -rone etc.


So i need the entire forums help as that will make this chart happen..
We are going to work like a big computer

IMPORTANT
I need you guys to post how many sprays of what you used and what type of women it worked best on. I will also need you guys to take the natural pheromone levels test and post that with your answer for me. this is so i can develop the chart properly.

I dont want any experiences that included complex amound of mones, putatives or molecules just yet. I want to keep this simple, only report to me about basic hits like;

“wore 2x ammo 1x IO and got 4 hits from white girls… slept with one that night…”

or

“Wore 3x tuth and theres black girls attacking me”

NOW i know it cannot be exact in this inexact world… trust me i get it, it cant be any place close to perfect, infact its pretty much hee haw for sure. But i think its worth a shot to have a general understanding of how much of what you should wear in numbers.

ALRIGHT LASSES! Show me what you got.

Thank you guys for all your help!

I don’t like the test, it didn’t even ask for my gender, it had limited options for ethnicity etc. I made the test, but chose some random stuff in two or three of the questions.
Since it didn’t ask for my gender, it says my Estratetraenol level is high. I’m male. Pretty sure don’t produce it.

I’m hunting cute Asian girls especially. Age range: 18-23
What works good on them is a gentle but alpha behavior, most of them want to be led, using IG x 2 + IShine x 3 + Ammo x 1 on most of the asian ladies. I get a lot of hits, sometimes I sleep with them. But I get almost all their numbers - just some flake later. It happens to me every once in a while as my “game” still has its flaws. Don’t mind it.
On white girls I usually go with the same combo, sometimes I replace IG with A314 then. But I need to test it more before I can make detailed statements about it. Also sometimes I use a second spray of Ammo on white girls, on some days I get more IOI with it and on some I don’t.

PS: I DAYGAME. I don’t know how my mix works on mainstream pickup locations. I don’t go there.

it should be hyperlinked… shite internet

My experiences with the sense of smell: Profiler (Profiler)

The natural pheromones output calculator is completely inaccurate and doesn’t take into account how your pheromone output changes through out the day.

It’s a nice idea but what your trying to do is pretty much impossible to work out.

it won’t work like that. It’s not only the dosage of the pheromones. They are just one element of the huge jigsaw that is human communication. Certain amount of androstenone for example can work very well if you smile, your body language is open, and you speak well. But this very same amount can freak the same girl out if any one of those other nuances is wrong. Or even if it isn’t but she has some bad memories of someone with a very similar pheromone signature.

You cannot make a simple chart for succesful romantic communication.

But i typed so much… ugh

It’s good that you thought about it. The thing is, there is so many variables - if you do enough testing, you’ll find the dosages that will, most of the time, work well for you and your environment. But they may be completely unsuitable for me, and my set of circumstance, even if we both try to attract girls of the same “kind”, like same race and age group. In fact, just these factors are probably among the least important.

This is an adventure, and using pheromones you learn something new every day. One of the good thing is, doing it can make you more aware of other social interactions going on. But just like there is no magic sentence that will pick up every woman, there is no magic pheromone or magic dosage of a particular pheromone molecule that will do that. It’s just another means of communication. Very powerful it may be, as most people don’t use it and are not aware of us using it - and it work on subconscious level too - but it won’t guarantee anything, and there is no one correct way of using it.

Warning: Science Content.

My understanding is that NONE is the end product of testosterone metabolism. It has a useful purpose in evolutionary biology that results in it being present on skin. I don’t know if all pheros and putatives come from apocrine or some from eccrine glands. Actual brow sweat would be primarily eccrine, and some putatives are said to come from here (maybe P75).

Androgens (for males, testosterone) target cells that release apocrine sweat and produce oil on the skin. In mammals, apocrine releases pheros, mostly in the groin, armpits, etc. Bacteria causes secretions to produce odor. If you have a more oily complexion, you may have more androgens. I would suspect you may have more NONE, but I really have no documentation on this. If your father had high androgens or a certain skin type, you may inherit this on the Y chromosome.

My opinion is that I am high in androgen and natural NONE. I do quite well with just socials, I think because they’re buffering the high natural pheros. Why I do well on P75, I cannot say. It is said to be a testosterone metabolite. Similarly, while I have little chest hair, my facial hair grows rapidly. Male androgens promote facial hair growth, and women exposed to Rx testosterone may see facial hair.

In other words, look for biological indicators that you may be high in Test. or Andro. and pheros ( NONE ). A dermatologist can determine your skin type, and tests of blood testosterone are available.

I feel the same way about myself

i already have my sweet spots down for most occasions

I just wanted to make something as close to a universal chart as i could get

but it does seem to me that there are way too many variables.

So the whole plan is haw… I was a bit intoxicated and i didnt go out last night as planned… so i got bored and came up with ideas.
2x spray of IS, 2x P130, 3x glass of glenlivet 21

now that is one of my favourite potions for me-time, too :smiley:

Alpha-Androstenol Level = 6.4 (Medium)
Androsterone Level = 7 (High)
Androstenone Level = 6.2 (Medium)
Estratetraenol Level = 7.5 (High)
Androstadienone Level = 6.7 (Medium)
Beta-Androstenol Level = 5.8 (Medium)

This is what I got from the calculator.

I will also post what I can to help you out Evilcal.

LM

I appreciate that

but the project is over until i can get my lab set-up

I offer this link to CNN to add some insight into what you are doing here and something called the ANOL / NONE signalling system.
The laws of sexual attraction - CNN

ANOL is produced in sweat in response to adrenaline. It decomposes quickly. It is a general attractant. Female copulins cause a sharp rise in testosterone. Odorless precursor chemicals are released in the armpit. Bacteria convert these to NONE. Dr. Grammer is one of the leading scientists in this area. His research, using female college students as subjects, found ovulating females favored NONE. The NONE is a signal of high male androgen (sex hormones) and mating fitness. The favorable reception fertile women give to NONE is a passive signal for their mating fitness. So goes the theory. This is because, unlike other animals, humans don’t have estrus. Women can conceive in any month of the year, just only a few days each month. In periods of famine, female fertility will drop.

Now, having said that, see if you can see the role for the ANOL / NONE signals here:

Essentially, if you were wearing TUTH and high IO in a room filled with college girls, you might expect attention from the attractive effects of the ANOL. However, perhaps only the ovulating women will really go for the NONE. Of course, there’s is still much more work to be done in fully understanding this.