Johnny Wolf. Sinn credits this guy and trusts him. I like Sinn. Sinn is from the Mystery Method.
Attraction Spell - Seduction Spell by Johnny Wolf
Johnny has two colognes.. one is attraction spell, and one is seduction spell.
I’m really curious how good these are, compare to smartmones. I can’t wait to listen to his MP3 about pheromones too because I asked this question when I first got here and no one answered it. “How do you apply pheromones and calibrate your game and pickup skills to it?” and I hope he answers that.
and this is a video he put
If I end up buying this stuff I’ll report. If any of you tried it let me know
I hope this doesn’t mean pheromone use is going to approach the same level as mystery method.
Not that I have anything against the PUA philosophy it’s just that in my city at least, so many guys know about it on some level that it’s getting to be ridiculous dealing with the level of “Alpha male” posturing going on.
I can see how those same guys will start misinterpreting pheromone use as well thus creating a situation where yet again people like me will have to adjust.
I like having an edge that not too many know about and dislike the thought of someone using it incorrectly.
There will always be people and companies that sell pheromones and as such there will be many who use them. I don’t actually see this or most other products as an issue because like TMM many will try and think they know how to use it and after repeated failures will give up on it.
It’s an unfortunate cycle that repeats itself.
BTW I removed the links because where as I like Johnny and wish him well it is not something I have tried or know about its ingredients and therefore cannot say what it will or will not do.
I think also like most wannabe PUA’s most guys think that TMM is just canned material and as such you can always tell the guys who don’t actually read the material. TMM is not canned material, it is only there to give you an idea on what to do, but not to read it like a book.
Mones will not get you the girl, unless you have a personality to go along with it. You can be wearing Ammo and if you stand in the corner, not talking to anyone, while looking unkempt you will get zero results.
I would agree with SteveO, you have nothing to worry about. I think all would agree that pheromones have a pretty subtle effect. This makes their effects somewhat difficult (read: requiring great effort and attention on the part of the user) to notice, especially to the uninitiated (pardon my condescension )
My experience with those who become fixated on/obscessed with/immersed in TMM tend to suffer from pneumoencephalitis (there I go again ). I’m sure you have read The Game and, if you have, you are well aware of what I mean. Parallel to what SteveO said, such men also tend not to notice, much less be impressed by, anything but that which is glaringly obvious
I recently gave a friend of mine (who meets the above description perfectly) a batch of the -nols et al. Aside from spending weeks trying to break through his skepticism and preconceived notions, he actually got angry at me when women didn’t fall from the sky and chase him (and I wasn’t even wearing any -none ). Point being, none of us need to worry about losing our collective edge. I would bet money that the majority of our would be competitors wouldn’t even realize they had that edge if they got it, much less understand what to do with it.
Takes a heck of a lot of R&D resources to design, test and produce a successful pheromone product. I wonder if old John boy is really up to all that. Methinks such endeavors even strain dedicated specialists like Androtics. Ain’t an easy thing to come up with a product that works for most people most of the time…
If it was someone like David De Angelo, Mystery, Neil Strauss or even the Tyler Durden chap selling this product then I wouldn’t bet against a lot of guys in bars wearing pheromones. This product is being sold by someone I’ve never heard of before; it will take one of the big names mentioned above to bring them mainstream of what is still a pretty underground community (PUA).
All things considered and people do start wearing them then 99 out of 100 will give up. They will either expect to much, not be able to see hits, OD, OD big time, OD BIG TIME, OD BIG BIG TIME and in the end all give up. Without the advice on this forum using androtic pheromones would be much more difficult, you can’t just buy a bottle put on a few sprays and have a “holy shit” moment, it takes research and experimentation.
Besides the guy selling them doesn’t even seem to confident with his product saying stuff like “It may be the scent or the pheromones but who cares it works” not an exact quote but it was something like that.
I’m often baffled at how this website sits here on the World Wide Web, accessible by millions yet remains pretty underground. I don’t think it’s an exposure thing I just believe that most people won’t try new things unless the reward falls straight in there lap without them having to put much effort in (future kill, I guess we’re both on our high horses tonight lol.)
Well, I’m glad to hear that WildFlower, there is sanity in numbers!
On a more serious note, Ross Jefferies is, in fact, selling/endorsing pheromones. I don’t know if you would consider him a “big time PUA” or not at this point in time. Admittedly, I have never used his pheromones, but the site looks sketchy at best. My guess is that the kind of profit margins that most of the “Big Fish Types” want are all but impossible with legitimate pheromones. Therefore, hits would be virtually non-existent, further compounding the ineptitude of the less enlightened .
Wildflower: Johnny wolf has been in the game for 10 years. He works for Asian playboy right now. You not knowing him doesn’t make him any less of what he is. I don’t know why you would be against it, but hey..its your opinion. Mystery said he will make his own product. Ross Jefferies is promoting Alpha Impact… I wouldn’t be surprised if Style made a product and I would think it would smell really good because he’s a classy dude. David D and RSD, I don’t think so.. I don’t see David doing it. It’s against his teachings, against Tyler Durden’s too.
I’m not against it. FutureKill made a statement saying he was worried the guys in the clubs around his city will start using Pheromones in the same way they use MM. My opinion is that like me these guys will not of heard of Johnny Wolf. That’s not a dig at the guy hes just not a name I’ve heard before and although I don’t really use a lot of PUA material I’ve read, heard and seen enough to know quite a lot about the community.
If Mystery makes a product then like I said I can see the guys in the club wearing it but I still think it will flop due to peoples impatience and the pua guru’s motivation behind selling pheromones.
Look, there’s never a reason to worry. If you wear your most powerful mix and we put you in a room with a hottie..and Mystery, not let’s not use him since he’s a celeb.. let’s say Sinn. He’ll kick your ass and take her (no offense, or let’s say its me and Sinn).
I’m just saying tighter game always wins. If you put a guy with tight game who’s short and not so good looking, and a model looking guy. The tighter game always wins. Again there’s always exceptions, some girls have rules for what kind of guy they wanna sleep with and those you don’t want.
Basically what I’m trying to say, if you walk into a club where every guy is wearing pheromones (first, i think most sexual pheromones except for a314..all they do is increase buying temperature..they make the girls horny, i wore OD turn up the heat to a club, girls were getting horny to the guys they were talking to (I didn’t approach anyone)) so if every guy wears pheromones girls will just be hornier, and still the real alphas (not the ones wearing sprays and love juices) will win the girls. That’s where game comes in and that’s where congruency comes in.
And as a guy who’s been learning for two years I say: Don’t use TMM (mystery method or venusian arts) its not good for you or for the girls in the long term. Yes you can get laid if you perfect it (which takes a lot of work) but it is manipulative and can be harmful. Just look at any video of mystery, the guy is SAD you can see it in his eyes and he’s a nut case too. I thank him for teaching us the 'Rules" of the game, but I don’t want to follow his teachings and method. Learn from someone who would get you more in touch with your soul and self and women. I suggest Sean Messenger, Zan (hard to apply though as he’s so romantic), Vin Dicarlo (his book the attraction code is perfect and sums it all), if you want to have more casual sex look at David X (not david Deangelo) look him up in youtube you can find all his videos…and again it all depends on where you are and what your personality is like. I know a friend who rocks at cocky funny, I NEVER use that..cuz it makes me look like an asshole…im just not that witty at it.
so again, no need to worry about pheromones going public..
Johnny is a very cool guy. He runs some respectable companies and I believe he has good intentions when he created this product. We talked briefly about it, but it was after a very long day of work we had just completed. We both were tired and drained.
I cant say whether I’d recommend it only because I haven’t had an opportunity to try it.
I do agree with Saifz about Zan being the best. I’ve gotten to work and meet with most of these guys in the PUA community and while I agree Zan is the best I’d say you need to get to his level before you can really implement his style. Personally one of my favorites is Romeo from AskRomeo.com. He is a down to earth good guy who is really into successful interactions with women.
I always figured these were the best women. At least they have standards and expectations. I certainly a have a long list! I don’t want to be with someone willing to hop in the sack merely because a guy has great game.
SteveO, I have no doubt Johnny has good intentions. Pheromones seems like a fledgling market so he’s obviously not band waggoning to make some quick money. It must take a real interest and an eye for potential to start a business selling pheromones.
The point I was making is that the player wannabe’s in clubs only scratch the surface of the PUA community and generally misinterpret it completely. I don’t believe that this product will raise awareness of pheromones to the general public anymore than phelure or androtics. In my opinion it would take someone as well known as Mystery (who is still an underground celebrity, at least here in the UK) to release a pheromone product that would become mainstream. It would have to be sold in stores and marketed in such a way that when guys start using it they will likely be disappointed even if they do get hits.
I imagine stores would want a considerable percentage of the profit, Mystery would want a considerable percentage of the profit so it would either have to be a very pricey product or a less substantial product than those sold here. A bottle of ammo would be completely useless to me if I didn’t use this forum, know about sweet spots and what to expect in terms of hits.
I’m entirely grateful for androtics because I believe without the testing and research that you guys do and the apparent low profit margins you work with I would not be able to enjoy pheromones in the same way I do. It seems to be a niche: a forum for learning and sharing adivce, customers who test products so future products can be more effective. I just don’t see the people researching future PUA endorsed Pheromone products putting in merely as much effort to ensure a product is a good and affordable as it can be. I’m not talking about Johnny here, I’m talking of the possibility of one of the “celebrity” PUA’s attempting to sell pheromones mainstream.