Report of A314,Ammo, and Instant Female Magic combo

I visited my 2 girl friends from college. We went to Subway, Applebee’s, and hung around the house. When I was at Applebee’s I noticed the waitress flirting with me, and just getting looks from various women. It’s funny, at the end of the night while in the car with my friends my one friend says I smell like a boy. I asked her if that was a good thing and she said yes. Not sure what was going on there.

I also used Instant Shine

Whats a ‘boy’ supposed to mean?

Hey your report caught my attention so thanks for posting. But as I have Ammo and Instant Female Magic, am a college student, and about to buy A314, am wondering your doses, sprays, etc please!

That’s what I was wondering lol. Maybe the experts would know.

For A314 I put a drop on wrist and rubbed together with other wrist. Another drop on finger and rubbed behind my ears down to neck.

I definitely felt like the alpha male in Applebee’s. You just get a superior feeling and it rubs of on the girls. I noticed a lot of looks at me. I’m going to try applying some under my nose. I think SteveO said he puts it there.

Do the experts have any opinions?

ran into this situation back in my high school days. from what i gather, “boy” essentially means “guy” but in a feel-good way. for example, let’s say you’re decked out in some sharp clothes and have some game-scented pheros or a nice cologne on. if you walked by a girl, she might think “wow, he smells like a guy.” (bad example i know, but stick with me here) now, let’s say you have a favorite hoodie or jacket or shirt or whatever that you always wear, and a girl “borrows” this just to keep around and occasionally smell. she is looking for the “boy” smell – basically if you could bottle up a cuddle or a forehead kiss, that’d be what she wanted.

i use the 3 products listed here and i think a314 is the strongest “boy” smell. combine that with ifm and the girls were probably feeling very at ease and comfortable around you. ammo is icing on the cake… i think it smells pretty good and girls have complimented me on it so i suspect that’s probably what drew their noses to your scent sig in the first place and allowed them to pick up the phero and scent sigs of the a314 and ifm.

all in all, smelling like a boy isn’t a bad thing.

Thanks for your input. I think my new smells are different for her. She is adjusting to it.

Yowzers…you got called a “boy”?:open_mouth: Just kidding…definitely no bad deal there…Just sounds flirty to me. You know how younger women are, well hell, I guess women in general.

Relative to the A314…I just got my bottle in and have been doing the two drops to my neck and it is almost fricking overwhelming to me. I can easily do 3 shots of TUTH and 2 shots of Ammo, but for some reason am having a hard ime with the A314. I couldn’t even begin to put that stuff under my nose without a serious penalty to my brain. And to make it even more wierd I just got reports of high testosterone and I tell you what I am pretty damn sure i pump out quite a bit of -none on my own so I dunno.

Good luck with it and I would take it easy, personally, with the A314 under the nose.:open_mouth:

-JP