Results after two months of testing, as an introverted 22-year-old after chemo

Hello, after about 2 months of testing I would like to write what I have noticed so far. I give you some information about me, because I think some information are important to understand the results.
I’m 22 years old, after chemotherapy and I still have to take some medicine, which I think influences my own pheromone production a lot. I’ve been having problems with my immune system for many years as well. After overcoming of my illness, my personality has changed a lot, I’m now very very introverted and very hiding the feelings, a bit difficult to talk to, but not at all submissive, recently nicknamed by my friends as the „iron lady“. I started using the pheromones, because I think after the cure I have partly lost the ability to produce the own pheromones and I was curious as well. It is not important any more that I had some health problems, but I think it can change the influence of pheromones.
I don’t have some great results, but at least something I have. I used to look quite good, but now as I still usually wear wig or have short bad hair and my skin looks tired I don’t really feel sexy. That’s probably what also makes “the results” to seem to be lower, because it’s written here so many times, the pheromones are just a very small part of success.
So, I have tried these:
Instant Sexiness A, Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, MX135, MX274, P74, P79, MX250, Meo-est. I will write some of as you say “hits” to explain what kind of effects the products have on me, but the effects don’t occur always.

Instant Sexiness A:
1-2 sprays no effects, 3 sprays- it has some mild effects, people surprisingly compliment me on looking healthily, which I thought should be more effects of Instant Shine; my boss told me in first days I was using it that I look confident again. I couldn’t smell or feel some “difference”.

Instant Honesty:
No noticeable effects

Instant Shine: I feel the difference, my brother seems to be happier when I wear it, my ex told me with surprise “that I really have more energy than ever”, but on my other male friends I haven’t noticed any difference. My homosexual male friend told me that I look as I am in love (I am not).

MX135:
No difference felt by myself, the same homosexual friend told me that I smell as his favourite cake (but not with chocolate :slight_smile:). My male schoolmate, not a good friend at all, wanted me to draw his portrait suddenly, when I didn’t wear this he didn’t say anything about it for two days, when I wore it then again, he wanted me to draw the portrait… With this my brother wants me suddenly me to go out, to meet with our friends etc.

Meo-est:
Alone works with no effects, with MX135 my female acquaintance, who I don’t know very well, asked me whether I don’t want her to cook for me, which find very strange. Also my brother always wants me to drink a lot of water and explains me, how important it is to drink water and always, really every time he persuades me to get off the wig. He usually doesn’t speak about my wig (he hates that I wear it), he has already talked to me too much about it, but when I wear Meo-est, he always asks me to put it off and tries to do it by himself. Which causes a little arguments between us. My homosexual friend wants me to talk about my feelings and asks whether I like some man, whether I’m in love and he is very talkative as well, kind of behaviour I would expect by Instant Honesty.

MX250:
My favourite product, the schoolmate with portrait invited me to the dinner; when I wore this at the ball one guy I really liked a few years ago and he never seemed to notice that I exist asked me for a dance and talked to me a lot (and after these years I liked him I realized he is very arrogant). My brother seems always much happier when I wear it and he said he feels I’m absolute healthy now. Also, with this happens that he hugs me sometimes which is not normal at all. My female friend asked me whether I hadn’t have a plastic operation, that I look like a nursing mother, which I really don’t look at all. When I come at work my colleague, with whom I have quite a friendly relationship, asks me always when I wear it, whether and why I am angry (even when I am obviously happy, not angry at all) and whether he has done something wrong.

P74:
Alone works with no effects. With MX135 the same schoolmate asked me whether I would go with him to do some work in Innsbruck (Austrian city, far from my city) for a weekend, it was absolutely illogical, because I couldn’t help him and the day before he had the same opinion, even that day in the morning, we don’t know each other so well… illogical to ask me to go there. And I think the pheromones did there some work, I wore the combination of MX135 and P74, so I am not sure what was it. When I refused he asked me at least to go to the coffee house with him and then he was just talking and talking, it was funny, because I didn’t have to talk at all, he talked enough for both us, which was relaxing. Whenever I wear this combination he talks all the time and doesn’t let me to say anything. When I wear only MX135 it’s different, he lets me to speak, too.

P79:
No noticeable effects.

MX274:
No noticeable effects.

So, I this is my experience so far, I will write more when I see more results.

Hi myslep,

First of all let me say congrats on beating your illness. Chemo treatment is extremely intense not only on your body but also on your emotional wellbeing, so well done! Anyone who goes through chemo has my utmost respect. I’m sure your doctors have already told you this but when hair finally does grow back after the chemo is completed, it usually comes back looking even lovlier than it did before treatment started, just give it time.

It sounds to me like you have had some very nice results with Instant Shine! If people are telling you you look healthy and happy it’s probably because you do. Hold on to that IS!
Same thing with Mx250, if it works, either by effecting those around you in a positive way, or by giving you nice self-effects don’t stop using it!

I think there are others here on the forum who are more experienced and that could possibly give you more advice on what else might work for you…

I love reading the posts in the womens section. You get some of the best information here. :slight_smile:

First, congratulations beating your illness. That is so totally awesome.

Regarding the results, you know, some people just feel awkward knowing what you have been through and are unsure how to act. My cousin had the same problem. People just didn’t know how to act around her. It took a bit for her to start feeling sexy again too, but she got there. Just remember that your still the same woman except with more wisdom and strength. Go get 'em.

Congratulations again.

what a wonderfully detailed post !

the reactions you kept getting with MX135 interest me alot, its as if others want a part of who you are.

great report style, i look forward to more :slight_smile:

Thank you, you are very nice to me again. But you really don’t have to react somehow on my illness :o I just write about it to explain that there are some factors that might have some influence on the effects of pheromones, I don’t expect sympathy or congratulations from you, it’s very kind of you, but I never know how to react :o

Well, I have been thinking about the effects of Instant Honesty for a long time. You all write how it helps conversation to be more intimate, people to honestly express themselves, they speak more… but I haven’t noticed exactly these effects. I was trying to find what I wanted to see when I use this pheromone, in certain way there might be something slightly similar, but I have noticed that people around me react differently than I expected. On myself I don’t really notice some difference; it’s definitely not like that I would speak more about myself. And also my brother (it’s the man who I know best, so I can notice easier when something unusual appears in his reactions) doesn’t talk more at all, he just becomes kind of relaxed, but sad as well, he gets in melancholic mood. He might be more open in expressing his feelings, the topic of conversation is more intimate, but I think he speaks even less than normal! He just looks at me, looks sad, tired (my brother always tries to look like a “strong man” who is never tired), says a bit depressing things. When I use this it takes him longer time to go home, he just stays sitting in my flat and looking sad.
The other man who I know well is my homosexual friend, who always speaks a lot, so it’s impossible for him to speak more, this I cannot recognize. I think he spends speaking about 16 hours a day without a real break and with me he speaks about his feelings, personal things a lot… So I really don’t know whether he reacts or not. But I think that when I use Instant Honestly he becomes more serious, he doesn’t make any jokes, which is always strange. He is even more ironic and sarcastic than usual.
On my female friends I haven’t noticed much. Just one girl, who is always very reserved changes herself and becomes more relaxed and doesn’t want to speak only about work, but also about our personal problems and is very helpful. But she never speaks about herself. With her I expected she could change and talk about herself, but she wants just to help us, to hear our problems and solve it. And I think this is really the effect Instant Honesty has on her.
Yesterday I used only Instant Honesty, nothing else and I went to the dinner with my schoolmate, about whom I have already written something. Before I noticed that Instant Honesty might have the same effect on him as I expected, but he also becomes more aggressive, which is strange. But yesterday I just felt that he is nervous and aggressiveness I felt before was certainly just camouflage of his nervousness. I thought that Instant Honesty should bring the nervousness down, but it has just unhidden it. Yesterday he told me he wants me to be his girlfriend, I think there could be the effect of Instant Honesty. When I told him that for now I don’t want to be his girlfriend, he became even more nervous, sad and was saying some uncomfortable things. I know this could be normal reaction, without influence of the pheromone, but I think the effect is there, it always just removes his “shield”, which makes him quite vulnerable and therefore nervous. He is not relaxed at all. I felt it so, but of course I could be wrong in my judgement.
I cannot say whether it has influenced the other people, because I don’t know their normal reactions that well. Anyway I haven’t noticed the same effects as the most of you, I really don’t know why, because I expected “normal effects”, so I was more likely to see them when they appear. But I will “experiment” more.