Publicist: Patrick Swayze dies at 57 - omg! news on Yahoo!
I knew this was going to happen soon just wish it did not…hopefully he is not suffering anymore
he was a great actor
Publicist: Patrick Swayze dies at 57 - omg! news on Yahoo!
I knew this was going to happen soon just wish it did not…hopefully he is not suffering anymore
he was a great actor
Ah damn…
was a good actor for sure. Sad to see him go
This is so sad I really liked his films like the Outsiders, Red Dawn, Dirty Dancing, Roadhouse and Ghost. He will be missed.
he seemed like such a nice guy. it’s so sad he passed away so early. cancer is such a dreadful disease. it’s almost 2010, we should have found a cure for all types of cancer by now. how long ago did we put a man on the moon and built the first atomic bomb?
A good actor.
RIP Patrick