Round 2: Openness/Shine/Honesty

A few days ago, I documented my first experiences with shine, honesty, and openness. Here’s an overview of what happened when using them the second time. All doses were one spray.

For those who didn’t read my first one, I stated that I’m fully aware that most of the people on this forum know very well what is expected of these pheromones. However, I feel obligated to share my findings since this is primarily a research forum. At the very least, this will serve as a memento of sorts for me to look back at awhile from now.

HONESTY:
Used before going out to karokee night with 2 female friends of mine. Both are very close friends of mine, but for now it’s simply that: friends. As soon as they got in the car, one of them commented that I smelled good. While we were there, both seemed more open in conversation, and we got into a brief sexual discussion; not necessarily relating to anyone in particular.

After we were done, as one of them was leaving, she gave me a sincere hug and said she was sad that we didn’t get to see each other as much anymore since we have no classes together, even though we talk about every night.

I gave the other a ride home, but she ended up talking to her sister on the cell phone, which I don’t hold against her. It sounded pretty important. When were almost at her house, though, she told her sister that she’ll be losing reception and will call her back later. She hung up, and told me she just wanted to get off the phone. Then we talked till we got to her house, and she thanked me for the ride.

COMBO: OPENNESS / SHINE
Used for a musical rehearsal. Talked with a girl I really like for an extensive amount of time, full eye contact throughout. She seemed to feel very comfortable around me, and didn’t mind drinking some of my coffee whenever I offered it to her [Might be irrelevant]. Later, when we were on a break, me and 3 other girls sat and just talked, including one whom I never formally met before. She seemed comfortable around me, smiled a lot, and laughed at a few jokes I made.

After rehearsal, I noticed the girl I had been talking to at the start of the night looked a little sad. I approached her, and she basically spilled a whole story of why she was upset, then we hugged, and she held on securely. I texted her later that night, and she said she was better and thanked me for checking on her.


Many more observations this time than last. I’m starting to gain the skill of planning which pheromones to wear to what occasions. I sincerely feel they have an effect on people around me, though I can’t judge exactly how much of a change it would be compared to going pheromone-less. Time and testing will tell!

I got 1000 points from posting introductions, which is a HUGE help, as little as it is, and I’m very grateful for the opportunity to get points by being an active member. Great incentive! I’ll be putting it towards my next order, containing AMMO and Instant Gentleman, which I’ll of course be reporting on.

Thanks for reading, and being a great community,

-Andrew

HONESTY ALONE:

Hung out with the same girl who hugged me at karaoke night, just the two of us. I picked her up at her house, and she wore a perfume I really liked, and dressed really well. We went to a coffee shop and sat outside for over an hour, just talking. We wandered through a store for another hour, just for fun. I took her home afterward, and she hugged me saying she had a great time. I probably took her home upwards of 10 times from play practices, school, etc; but this is the first time she extended that to me. I had a great time, and I’m confident she did too. We talked about making plans to go to the beach this summer together, and I’m pretty sure she’s serious about it.

FOLLOWUP:

The girl from my musical rehearsal whom I had never met or talked to before just friend requested me on facebook. I never knew her name prior to now, and I never told her mine. Hmm…

Keep it up!

Even if everyone here knew what each pheromone was supposed to do, it’s still important to report on the basics. Everything works a little bit differently for everyone. So don’t worry about being redundant with the reporting, the people here want to know everything about the experiences. If all the products that weren’t experimental were spot-on, they wouldn’t be trying out different versions.

Great report, sounds like you’re getting results!

OPENESS:

Superb day in school today. I wore a polo; yellow and white striped, nothing special, and three girls total commented on how good it looked on me. I rarely, if ever, get commented on what I wear.

In the lunch line, a girl I never met (alongside two of her friends) tapped me on the back and said “Connel,” thinking I was someone else. When she realized it wasn’t me, she didn’t seem shocked or anything, and we talked for a few minutes. I noticed I smiled more and spoke comfortably as if I’d known her for years, and vice versa. One of her friends said she recognized me, and remembered exactly what I was wearing the night of a Chorus concert rehearsal weeks ago. I told them my name, and they gave me theirs. That never happened before.

Before, someone thought I was someone else from behind, and when I turned around they just said “oh, sorry,” or something of the like.

Pheromones have proven their value to me.

One of the classic, understated pick-up techniques that is perfect for under the radar situations! If it backfires, hey, you were looking for someone else!

Congrats on the good vibes.

Didn’t think of it that way, surprisingly. In retrospect, it makes a lot of sense. I do resemble the other guy (we’re both taller than average), so it could easily have been just as you stated.

I wouldn’t mind getting to know this girl, either.

OPENNESS + SHINE:

Wore it to rehearsal again, and one of the girls I’m pretty good friends with sat by me for a scene, even though she was supposed to be on the other side of the stage. She talked about going out to breakfast sometime before school, and she grabbed and touched me a lot. Lots of eye contact and giggling.

I was gonna ask her to prom right then and there, but then she got a text from someone at a pretty inconvenient time, from her ex that cheated on her. I asked if they were back together, and she said yes.

Sort of prevented the awkwardness of asking her out without knowing she had a boyfriend, but I’m a bit pissed right now, regardless.

Keep talking to her and treating her right and soon enough she’ll realize that her ex/not ex is a loser.

Maybe add some Ammo to the mix…

AMMO is in my shopping cart, waiting for ig To-Go to arrive back in the store. It’ll be in the mix ASAP.

Alright, I think I’m getting the hang of this! :slight_smile:

No specific events or hits to report; just the fact that applying pheromones has become part of my morning routine. Now that I know the basic properties, I’ve started to mix them. My next step with Shine/Honesty/Openness will just be continuing to find my perfect dosage and area. One spray to the neck works with two different pheromones works fine for me, so I think I’ll be sticking with that for the most part.

I just put an order in for Instant Gentleman and AMMO. I’ll be sure to post my results for those, whenever applicable.

Thanks a lot to everyone who reads this!