Salutations from Quebec!

Hello, my name is Gabriel. I’m new to Pherotalk but not already introduced in pheromones’ using. I know this forum from Androtics Direct. I subscribed to to come talk to you guys. I got some experiences to share and some to learn. So far, I used IS, TutH and AMMU. Now that I trust those products, the real game begins. I saw good changes in my personnal life and in my professional life by wearing those mones. Now I want to understand more and learn more possibilities with those magic potions. At first I discovered pheromones because I was trying to gain respect with people around me and now it’s going deeper.

Soon i’ll try to deal with that famous A314 that everyone loves. Hope to see you around the forum. :cool:

Respect to Research & Development team that brings it to a higher level.

  • GaB -

Welcome to Pherotalk Gabriel!! :slight_smile:

Are you 20yrs as it appears in your profile ? in that case you should have a look at instant gentleman. its the little brother of A314 and comes in spray format. A314 is un-appolegetic status pheromone which inspires trust and respect. it gives off the vibe of the pack leader, an accomplished man…however some may find this raw alpha vibe a bit standoffish… instant gentleman gives off the alpha mature vibe but its more approachable…

if you are starting off your career and is in a junior position..being congruent to the A314 vibe may be hard… if you can pull it off then go with A314. use small dose at first and bring it up very gradually. you dont want to make your boss feel threatened.Else try instant gentleman.

instant honesty is another wonderful pheromone to connect with people at work

Yes i’m 20 like my profile says. I’ve read alot about it and I think I’m ready to handle A314 but of course I would try to slowly like every new products I buy. Pheromones can’t be skate over it too lightly. Since it’s only 10% and I’m the 90%, I should be able to handle it. Of course I would try IG but knowing me, I will get all the bottles till the end of the year. :smiley:

I’m still at school (university) and I did not start my career yet. But I’m at a point where I need to gain respect in business and create some commercial relationships. This would simply be a tool to reach my goal in my professional career.

Thanks for advices.

Hey welcome to PT!

Yes, A314 will give you that respect you are seeking. I am glad you had some good result swith ammo, IS and IO. If you didn’t get the giftcard last time, you will again this time. If you did, well… you have to purchase it without any discount, lol.
Anyways, start posting in men’s section and discuss your results

Hehe just ordered a IS 2X strenght 3 days ago. I’ll use that gift card on next purchase. Can I use them with the reward points a gained yet?

Sure, you can use both! :wink:

Welcome Gabriel,

I am happy to know that you signed up just to share your experiences with us and become part of our community.

It says so much about you and how you are willing not only to take but contribute to the forum.

Your gc was issued!