Hello all my name is Damon Kay and I wanted to formally introduce myself. About a month ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years, and have since had a bit of trouble breaking back into the dating scene. This led me to research pheromones, let me say I was overwhelmed with the number of products and claims.
I’m looking to get something that will be the most effective, so here I am!
Welcome to the forums, hopefully we can help you out! Sorry about the break up! What type of personality do you have, are you shy or outgoing? Any trouble talking to people you dont know? Give us more more information and we can try to pick what might be most effective for you!
There are definitely products here that can help you but it would be helpful to know about your personality and how you interact with people.
But what you could do is:
Ammo - to let the ladies know you are interested. This product though is also balanced enough you could wear it to work.
Ishine - to help people around you feel happy
IO - to help with those intial conversations
These are the products I would run with if I were trying to ease back into the dating world.
Let us know ma little more about yourself so we can help you better and so you can earn a gift certificate to use towards your first purchase.
Bosshank offers great suggestions, those should all serve you well, regardless of your personality, but as he says, it still is helpful to know if you’re shy or outgoing. We need that info so you can qualify for your gift certificate.
Well Lets see I’m a 25 year old college student. Recently my ex and I have been making very brief contact, and we agreed to meet up for coffee in a few days. I wanted to have something that might give me some help in attracting her back.
When we were together I always had problems attracting her to me physically, and getting her to open up and communicate. So If we do get back together I would love something that gave me that extra edge to bring more romance, and lust, and communication into our relationship.
Whether we reconcile or not, I still want something I can use daily. I have had a few dates, and interactions with women since my break up. I’m not the shyest person in the room, nor the most outgoing. Talking with girls isn’t that hard for me, but when I go out it seems like other guys are getting all the attention. I feel like my interactions aren’t ever that natural. I can’t really spark a girls true interest in me.
Okay - California - that changes everything … lol - just kidding.
Actually the description of what you want to do does kinda change things though somewhat:
Ammo - for above-mentioned reason. Up the sexual tension.
IH - to help make feelings of connection and possibly a good conversation to see if thangs can be worked out
IShine - same as above
A314 - give you a very alpha, high value vibe. Combined with the Ammo - well the ladies say it is a killer.
Read the thread in my signature block about the A314 & Ammo combo. Very nice.
Personally, I suggest Ammo for the sexy attraction it will add to you and Instant Shine for the extra boost of confidence. I’d also consider Instant Gentleman, it’s extra charisma in a bottle.
Well what would be the best to use in the situation of seeing my ex again after not seeing her for about a month, and wanting to rebuild her attraction to me?
We dated for 4 years, so we know each other well, but we had a falling out, and I want to rebuild our romance, and spark her interest in me.
So when you are all recommending multiple products, do you mean using them independently for different situations, or wearing two different products at the same time for the desired effect?
Each product is a stand alone which means you can use it on its own. We like to layer for different effects in here but you dont have to. We make a few suggestions so you have a choice. Sometimes more then one product will fit your needs and only you know which of those needs is most important to you. So you can start with one or buy a few its up to you.
Keep in mind they do have to-go bottles in most products so you can check them out.