Saying HI

so from the great frozen state of Michigan I am 37 and looking for something to help professionally and with the romantic life, who isn’t right. wondering does the temperature affect the pheromones, I mean if I spray then go into t he frigid cold or maybe would it help I mean spray it put the coat on keep it warmed up then open that coat and let the pheros out of the hot box…anyway interested in seeing if these things work as well as claimed and learning about them. studied bio chemistry in college and interested to see some real world applications :wink:

Hi undercoverphero,

Don’t expect pheromones to work miracles outside in the cold. But once you warm up inside a building it should be fine.

Ok, so what’s up with your romantic life? Can you give more details? Are you in a relationship (if so, tell us about that person and her personnality)? Do you have someone in view? Tell us about your own personnality. What are your needs business-wise? What type of a job do you have? Why do you need an edge? All these questions will help us give you the best possible advice.

By telling us more, you will be eligible to a 25$ gift certificate to help you with your first buy.

Hope to hear from you.

well in a relationship of 14 years, my personality is laid back but also leader of a large volunteer organization(100 plus volunteers) and I also teach a few classes at a local community college. so for the business angle being volunteer driven having people warm up to me and trust me right out of the gate is great, getting people to open up to their real needs and wants sooner would be great. relationship is good just looking for something to turn up the heat a little there. so any direction on which ones to try first and which ones to avoid and why would be great…Thanks

Professionally, your friend is gonna be Instant Honesty for the trust and bonding aspects. People will feel they have known you for a long time and will see you as a reliable guy. If you want to keep a cold-head (depending on which type of volunteering it is, with people in trouble and all?) and easily separate work from emotions, I would add Instant Gentleman. It will give you a mature and wise vibe but will make you rock-solid in terms of emotions. Instant Shine will make you approachable and will help cheer up the spirits around you.

To work on your relationship, Instant Shine and Instant Honesty will be a good mix to help reestablish deep and good dialogue. Ammo will send out a sexy vibe that will make the girl interested again. To spice things up in the bedroom, add some Turn up the heat at the end of an evening.

so the newbie pack would be a good way to go to get my feet wet I see as all those are in that pack basically I think that is what I will try at first

The starter pack is indeed a great way to start. It contains all products mentionned above plus more for you to try.

You will receive your gift certificate by email from a forum moderator soon. It usually takes a day or two.

Hi and welcome to the forum .

My Friend Conjurator has already given you expert advice in product selection .
I agree with him to start with Introductory pack, which is meant for the newbie and contains best selling products at a discounted rate.
The price further goes down once you apply GC of 25 USD.
Good Choice.

Keep posting and take care

Welcome to PheromoneTalk, undercover! :slight_smile:

I have a PM for you. Kindly check it out. :slight_smile:

Happy New Year! :slight_smile:
Dee :slight_smile:

Hi Undercoverphero,

Welcome to the site. I agree with the Men’s Ultimate Kit as it is a well put together kit that will have everything to try and at a discount to. So I can relate to the volunteering functions and stuff like that as this is what I have been doing the last few months while out of work. I will break down the ones I think are very useful the best I can.

Dating

Ammo This is a must have here. For attraction and a great standalone. Good for day game also like getting coffee or anything else. Nice cologne scent to. This should be your base pheromone for sure for dating.

TUTH Highly sexual and a little goes a long way. Best used for LMR(Last Minute Resistance). Don’t use until you have built a little rapport with a woman.

Work/Volunteering

A314 This is the main one you want. This will command respect and you will be the captain if the ship with this thing. They may be out of stock I am not sure. They also have A314A and A314B spray also with B being a softer version and may actually be better for volunteering anyways because it is a little softer.

IG Similar to A314 but not quite the same and so serious. This is an alternative if the A314 is out of stock. Will give you a leadership vibe.

Social/Universal

IS one of my favorites as this goes well with dating, work, and anything else. Will boost your confidence and put everyone in a great mood. For volunteering I have had great luck with this one.

IO This is an ice breaker and makes approach much easier and works great on shy people

IH Good for bonding and deep connections.

Good Luck and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM if you don’t want to post here.