I’ve gotten some compliments lately about how I smell while using some of the Instant line products (and Ammo too of course), and with compliments comes questions about what cologne I’m using. I’ve just played it off saying I’m trying new colognes and don’t remember which one I was trying at the time, and I was wondering what you guys here said when people asked about your “cologne” you use?
Who says you have to give them an answer? Not only does a sly smile usually suffice, but it also adds to the sense of mystery which is always a bonus when talking to girls
I usually cover most of the time, and just tell them its that. If I’m caught off guard then I just tell them its a tester, “I’ll check what’s your number i’ll text it to you later”
Fast forward a couple of days “I have on that cologne you like, how about drinks later tonight”
BAM!
Haha playing mystery card is always fun, and definitely builds attraction since there’s some “hard to get” being played.
I’ve heard AMMO is cologne strength - so I’ve never tried covering it with other colognes (not sure what kind of hybrid of scent that would bring about…)
Def good suggestions! It’s something I feel all of us here will/have encountered at some point.
I mix colognes like i layer pheromones, It’s always that fun
Also when girls ask me the name of my cologne I say…“Cologne? …it’s Irish Spring…I like to take a bath everyone now and then ya know.” …always get a laugh.
I just say it’s my natural skin scent