To make a long story short, I will being seeing an ex girlfriend for the first time in 7 years tomorrow. I’m definitely interested in experimenting with some of my stash, but as I was going through it, was kind of confused as to what to go with. At first I was thinking of some IS/IO, but we already have no problems in the communication department and have a pretty easy time opening up and talking to eachother. I was then thinking of some ammo or another mix (I have some 301, 302, 292 lying around). But I figure there has to already be some attraction established as we did date for awhile? So I’m basically spinning my wheels here, not sure what to target, and want to be careful not to send out any odd signals/vibes…any suggestions. Oh btw, she is 25 years old.
Thanks,
Rich
Something that communicates high status mx297 or maybe a drop of A314 depending on which way your wanting to steer it ammo for sexual or shine /openess/honesty for social
are you trying to get her back or are you just experimenting with the mones?
Dude, it’s been 7 years, at 25 that means she was 18 when you guys stopped dating. How you guys were when you were dating, almost irrelevant neither of you is likely the same person you were 7 years ago. That’s enough time for you to go to 4 years of college and get pretty well established in your careers, and date god knows how many people along the way.
Whatever mones you use, will likely have a “wow you’ve really changed, I sense something really different about you”
Ammo or MX301 are very good attractants. 301 is better if you want a strong boyfriend type quality that might seriously rekindle things, Ammo if you just want her to have a sense of “wow I don’t remember him being this hot”
A good status oriented product is great for seeing people after a long stretch. A314 would be choice, MX297 is good too. Then as you catch up on old times talk about your accomplishments (humbly) even if your life and job seem pretty boring to you, try and reword how you describe them to people so it sounds like kind of a big deal. With a little A314 or something similar you’ll seem like you’ve really grown, matured and become an important man over the years since she’s seen you.