Septimus Gets TAFfy

Haha - I love it… “The Monastery’s Pharmacy”!

I noticed you have a lower dosage of TAF. GREAT for mixing. In fact, in the 2.5 - 10 mcg range, it will brighten up mixes - it makes you focus more on the highlights and lowlights of each mix. Great for when you’re trying something new and figuring out how to describe the effects.

I’ve done TAF megadose (~50 mcg), and for me, thats what brings on the pan-focus effect. It’s a focus that creeps up on you. One second you’ll be walking down the street, and the next moment, you’ll be stopped in your tracks admiring the rustle of the leaves, the color of the wind, all sorts of wacky stuff that’s all around you you’ve never noticed before. I sometimes pair it with P79 to prevent me from going too ADD.

And I don’t know how or why, but it pairs well with TUTH, as well. 1 or 2 : 1 TAF : TUTH.