YOOOO DUDE!!! Where’s my…
Do these things really work? How do I know that this site is not bogus? I did notice that there are over 14,000 users on this forum’s site and that sounds promising. I hope my experience here helps to prove what I’ve always wondered and hoped about… That pheromones are really legit. 
How do I know these pheromones are legit? Well, I do see that I get a $25 gift certificate just for signing up and wondering. How long is the shipping period? I’ll be excited to find this out for myself.
My name is Brandon, I’m in Ohio and I really want to see how much easier this product makes picking up easy bi–
Maybe I should try the Instant Dirt or Instant Jerk. My friend just told me about this site and recommends the Instant Shine. I’ll take a look to see what everyone has to say.
Hi Brandon welcome to the forums.
Shipping is extremely quick. Also, in order to qualify for the GC you should take a look at the link in my signature about what info to supply to get it. Can you tell us what you hope to achieve with pheromones? work/ social/ Attraction?
Instant shine is great. Not sure what Instant Dirt is though. you sould take a look at the Men’s pheromone guide and see if any other pheromones jump out at you. at to prove they work, when you get your GC, you will be able to pay for the most of 2 ToGo! bottles. If you have any more questions let us know, we are here to help.
Best of luck,
-mco;
Welcome Brandon.
Look around the site and read a bit. There are a lot of people posting their experiences here.
The only way you realy know though is to try.
The instructions for qualifying for the gift certificate are on the top of this forum in a sticky post.
HI there,
Welcome.
You can read the threads here about the success and failure of using pheromones. They are all posted by real users.
It works if we use the right pheromones and the right dosage.
Tell us more about your objective of using pheromones, your personality and who are your targets.
Then we can gives you some advice and recommendations.
Cheers
hey there Brandon!! i am new also and very skeptive! but i have done tons of research all over the net for weeks on end and looked at many scientific studies and they all claim this stuff realy works! i stumbled onto this site a week ago and joined and everyone here has been so helpfull!i ordered “ammo” and “alpha 314” just yesterday! im hoping all the hype is right!i looked at the gaurantees of this site"androtics direct" /aka smartmones and was amazed at the 365 day absolute double your $$$ back guarantee! and no ,i am in no way shape or form affiliated with that company! this is the perfect place for you to be! im in the same boat as you! i still havnt tried these products but its in the mail and on its way to me right now!! i was real skeptic after trying a product that claimed it had pheromones in it and was a total rip off! the product i bought was off of ebay LOL ,called score cologne.. i later found out through reseach to watch out for those kind of scams and bad cmpanies, but this place is money back gaurantee. no one else douse that period! not pheralure not chikara not dr. amends etc.., no one! you are here at the best dont worry! and welcome! im alex.. nice to finaly meet another skeptic like me! oh by the way i ordered stuff here and the shipping was free on orders over 100$$ and fed-ex overnite!plus that sign up bonus gift certificate of 25 bucks makes this a steal! have fun and if this stuff works as it should ill be back and i can tell you my experiences if you like, after my own trials ofcourse take care!
Hey Brandon. Yeah the shipping is pretty fast. and you can know if the products work or not because all of the Androtics products are discussed in this forum. Just look around. You should tell us a little more about yourself so we can help you more. What are u trying to accomplish with pheromones and what type of person are u? And u should try to start out with the Instant Line. They’re good. Instant Shine makes you and other people feel good when they are around you. The gift certificate should give you enough money for 1-2 different pheromone to-go bottles. That way you can experiment for yourself and report back here. Good Luck!
This is great seeing Cadets join in to tell their tales. Thanks guys!
Welcome to Pherotalk Brandon!
Yes, pheromones do work but don’t take my word for it try it out yourself. I guess you have been wanting to do so but I have been unforgiveably late with the gift certificates. 
To experiment for the first time I would suggest getting most of the social products and one or two of the sexual products like Ammo.
You have been on here for a while so I am sure you already did quite a bit of reading so I’ll wave my magic wand and give you want you want.
Your GC was issued!