So, I need help and advice.

Ok I did already read and read a lot of stickies and many other threads. I also know that you probably get a lot of questions like these but here I go. I am 17 years old in my senior class graduating in a month, I like a few girls and am friends with them. In particular one which I don’t know if she likes me or not because every time is a different reaction. I think I have fallen into the “Friend Zone” but I am not sure. I do however joke around and she seems to laugh at a lot of stuff that I say that some others don’t :stuck_out_tongue:. Anyways this leads me to what should I start with? I heard Instant Shine is very good, but I am not sure. Instant female magic also sounds good. I also been a lot of times that the reason I don’t get anywhere is because I am to nice… Not sure but I have been told that. However I am nice to females and never hurt one. Anyways I am not sure why I am writing so much about myself. I just basically want to get a girlfriend as I have been pretty empty since last summer. So to stop torturing you into reading this, what do you think I should start with!? Thanks a lot to whoever answers.

Ishine and ifm are good products, but you should get something a little bit stronger to kind of keep you out of the friend zone, meaning something with androstenone.

I would say ammo is the best for you right now, no need of turn up the heat. And also consider io for more socializing in general, so it improves your chances :slight_smile:

I heard that ammo contains -none which is not good for me since I am 17… You think I should try it anyways?

Maybe try getting a togo bottle and start from one spray. IS is a great product and if you can afford it, try IH.

I would recommend… bluntness. Tell her you like her. Sure, wear some Shine, Instant Female Magic, Instant Openness, or whatever, but if there is any hint that you two are just friends, it’ll be another barrier to the pheromones working. If you come out and tell her you’re interested in her and she says she just thinks of you two as friends CEASE AND DESIST with the attraction attempts. Move on, don’t waste your time and pheromones, and keep a good friend.

Just my 2 quid worth.

-D4

Perhaps not too good for school, but it would be entirely fine for other stuff like hanging out or partying :smiley:

Just make sure to know how many sprays will be too much for you, and never go over it :slight_smile: Start with one

nooo, i digress. Ammo is amazing for school.. people will sniff at you and ask.. is that Hugo? :wink:

well , there are many girls in highschool who dig oldermen ,

so i guess its really up to what kinda girls u wanna attract .

But i guess more importantly ,

if you didnt try , you wouldnt know

im not a guy , but i’d think Instant female magic would work beautifully , since its catered to making girls feel wonderful around you
especially since during their teenage years , its where the Major PMS mood swings hit them

isnt that the first step to love ?

So I am thinking of getting a few to go bottles…

Instant Shine
Instant Female Magic
Ammo (Does to go exist?)

You think it will be a good start?