These are my observations over the past month:
First of all when I first started wearing pheromones I was concerned with the smell but now I don’t notice the stench as I did in the begginning. Any comments about the smell have always been positive.
When I wore Instant Shine my mom said she liked how I smelled and wanted to know what it was and where I got it (I didn’t tell her though
) Same thing too when I wore MX 274
At work a spanish coworker who doesn’t speak english said I was “dulce (sweet)” because of the smell of the Mx 274 I was wearing obviously.
Another time my manager said he could smell perfume and found out it was me and said I “smelled pretty.”
No one at work has noticed when I was wearing Instant Shine or Instant Honesty, at least they didn’t comment on any smell.
So I have been wearing pheromones and trying to notice any difference in behavior. First of all, there are some guys at work who have been always flirting with me before I was wearing pheromones. But I am seriously not looking for a relationship, I am looking to have close girl or guy friends but I am closed to serious relationships at the moment.
Random list of “hits” from my memory: This is all mostly at work where I do cashier, cut pizza, box them, stuff like that. It can get dead or busy.
1 spray Instant Shine (X2), 1 spray MX 274:
no hits today except on the phone some guy said he liked my voice and asked my name, then said “this is the first time I have hit on someone over the phone” but obviously that hit wasn’t from the pheromones. And I don’t get self-effects. Got some rude customers on the phone too.
2 sprays Instant Shine, 4 sprays mx 274:
A delivery guy who works with me offered to buy me Jamba juice. Has flirted a little with me in the past, he is a shy Asian guy, doesn’t talk much still.
2 sprays Instant Shine and 2 sprays Mx 274 if I can remember:
I walked in a building to meet someone to practice for a little presentation thing and as I came in I could have sworn that she had a DIHL but it was so brief like split second, and I think she said “wow” under her breath. I was only half conscious of it, it was so instant it might as well not have happened. I apologized for being late, she said it was ok. We practiced a little but still didn’t talk much. I don’t know her that well. I felt nervous before giving my part as always before I do presentations, but as I was giving it I felt calm and I felt I could stare at my partners eyes for a long time without getting nervous. After the talk I passed by her afterwards and she said I really made it come to life. But then we parted and didn’t talk further.
1 spray Instant Shine on chest, 1 spray Instant Honesty on neck:
Didn’t notice any difference with coworkers around me but there was a new manager filling in. He didn’t say much to me in the beginning. My first impression was that he was an introverted guy. I only heard from my brother (who works with me too) that no one really likes him. Later on however he became much more talkative and extroverted, walking about like he owned the place. He talked to me a little bit, saying I looked exactly like someone he worked with at his other store. He asked me if I needed help too which I declined, he wasn’t busy though, which is why he asked. He then said later on that I had a beautiful smile which kind of caught me off guard. Then when I was jokingly showing annoyance at some customer he made a comment like “Wow you look good even like that!” (when I’m angry). He also made a comment when I said I was half salvadoran that salvadoran girls were prettier than mexican girls. And then he then said again that I had a beautiful smile a second time. He just seemed like a very warm and easygoing guy. However my brother could not stand him. He said he was stubborn, making him do all these unnecessary things up front and he told me that he blatantly said that his way was better than my brother’s which was the last straw and he clocked out disgusted (first time he left before me). The new manager also threw away some extra pizzas even though my brother said he wanted it but when I was there and there was another extra he asked me if I wanted it and told me to take it. He was also rude to my brother’s friend who works there too because they were talking to friends up front. He seemed friendly to everyone else though, especially me.
2 sprays Instant Honesty behind me neck and 1 spray Instant Shine on my chest:
The coworkers I work with today always flirt with me, nothing diffrent then the usual flirting they do (two of them don’t speak english). The manger didn’t talk to me much although he flirts a little too, but no deep conversations took place. One cook as I went near him came really close to me and made a motion like he wanted to bite my ear and said he wanted to eat me. Kinda disturbing b/c this flirt is much older than me. Later he asked to eat with me which I refused (He has offered before in the the past before i wore pheromones).
Ok so these are little things that i recall. They are definitely hits but I still don’t know if it would have made a difference if I wasn’t wearing the pheromones. With Instant Honesty I have not experienced any close, deep conversations with people and with Instant Shine I don’t notice any self-effects.
I am thinking of getting Instant Openess because I am not really an initiator. I sometimes greet people first, but it still doesn’t get them open to conversation just because I ask how they are doing. However I hate small talk, but I like to have meaningful conversations. I can be really opened though only if someone else opens up to me first. Would getting Instant Openness help, or would it just produce meaningless ramblings from people?