Hey guys I’m going to see my girlfriend tommorow and I just purchsed myself some TUTH. Any tips on how much I should put on me and from any of your experiences what results have you found and what should I expect? lol thanx in advance
Look. I’ve seen you frantically post this same question in different threads. At your age which about the same as mine just start out with 1 spray. I’d suggest spraying a favorite cologne over it as well.
Expectations from using it: Arousal and aggression on your part and arousal from your GF. Depending on how your girlfriend is she can act differently but don’t expect her to simply take the initiative to hop your bones. You must typically do all the same things you normally would to get her “in the mood” TUTH will just make that aspect easier to accomplish.
The main page and description of TUTH does a good job of telling you how to use it as well and shouldn’t be overlooked.
You should honestly test the TUTH yourself so you can have a better grasp of what happens when you use it. When a person uses the product themselves it speaks mountains compared to reading the story of individual that probably may not have any commonalities with you at all.
I have found it best to spray tuth with gf sometime around when your getting ready to fuck or foreplaying…Idk when i sprayed it before I went to her house, she would always be like “that’s the only reasons you come over now”