Spraying in hair question

when you spray nols in hair where in hair actually do you spray?

there are a lot of points to pick? Front of head like forehead? back of head? straight down like the crown? near neck?

I have a full set of a hair and a lot of it.

also doesn’t the pheromones rise? i am 6 feet, so most times I am looking down at women even when they are wearing high heels

how would hair be good diffusers then? or am i missing something? I see a lot of people say they are spraying in hair?

You can spray on top of your hair or on the back of your hair too. Maybe neck for better self effect and diffusion, since you are pretty tall.

Hi Denec,
you wrote a quite interesting post. I believe that spraying it on top of your hair would allow to diffuse the pheros quite well, but it’s all up on when and where you use them. If you’re in an outdoor party you’d risk to make your pheros ineffective. I prefer spraying it on my neck or wrists, so I can have stronger effect on closer people, and it’s easier to let them to sniff your Pheros ;-).

See ya

Franz

I have been doing mostly neck, been experimenting with the hair which is what made me think of this thread

my main points of application have been wrists/chest/neck and back of neck for instant female magic

so for tall people it all depends if you will be standing or sitting most of the time

thanks

Denec, I’m 6’0" (possibly more, I haven’t measured in a couple years and people have been saying I look taller) as well and I spray in my hair often. Sometimes I will only apply in my hair. I believe I did this with 4 sprays of p79 (5mu/spray). The girls could still smell it and had an effect. I should mention that this was in an apartment and we usually sit on the floor, cross legged.

I think for enclosed spaces, the top of the head is a good place for slow, steady diffusion, but outdoors, it might not be as effective as your wrists, in terms of controlling where and how you’re diffusing.

Hair application is actually the best way to diffuse the molecules. This is due to our body heat is most dissipated from the head. That’s the reason why mothers used to tell their children to wear caps during cold weather.
The molecules movements are not in a straight line like the infra red rays but more like a radio frequency signals, so you can imagine yourself like being a radio transmitter, transmitting the molecules 360 degrees to people around you within the range, just to give you a clear example.

Great imagery Mohammad! :slight_smile:

BTW, the girl in your avatar, she keeps losing clothing..It seems like you’re having lots of fun playing ‘photographer’? :smiley: :smiley:

Ha!Ha!Ha!:smiley:

I told her that I wanted to “test” the quality of the pictures of my newly bought digital camera!:smiley:

Now tell her the contrast between her balck hair and the purple bra is confusing the camera, and to lose the bra! :smiley: :wink: :roll_eyes:

Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!:smiley: :smiley:

Yeah! You’re absolutely right!:stuck_out_tongue: I totally forgot about the “contrast” factor!:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

thank you for that explanation makes perfect sense

You’re most welcome and here’re some reps for you!:slight_smile:

She’s Maria Ozawa, a porn star. One of the hottest, I’ll admit. :wink:

I used to work in the nuclear power field so my explanation is very similar but based on radiation. You are a point source like the sun and the Phero’s radiate out from you. When you get close however you become more of a plane source (more like a wall) So the closer you get to your target the more you will want your phero’s spread out so they are more effective and do not just go away from the target. I think I need to make a picture so people can see what I am saying. The rules we used to prevent exposure also work well in reverse to increase effectiveness of the exposure to the target. The rule is time, distance and shielding. The more time you spend with the target, the better chance of effect. The least distance from the target, the better chance of effect. The least shielding, the better chance of effect. I would classify shielding as wind, ventilation, smoke, strong odors and such. Ok now you have all had your annual update on nuclear theory. You may now continue your testing unobstructed.
Ponderu

Now I know why that avatar of yours keeps burning out pixels on my monitor! :open_mouth: LOL :roll_eyes: :wink:

Maria sez “I see what you did there, and you should be ashamed of yourself, Marky-boy!”


-D4

Now come on Data, you gonna tell me that you’d object to seeing her lose the bra? LOL :roll_eyes:

Besides, if she’l lose the bra, I’ll lose my pants. Oh wait, she really ain’t gotta lose the bra for me to drop my pants for her. LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering where I got that pic, you could say I already have. :wink: I love Japanese girls. Hottest on the planet!

-D4

Gotta agree with you there. Then again, I do love hispanic women, Eastern Europeans, Western Europeans, and all other women too!