While discussing favorite application points, several people have mentioned spraying the pheromones onto their hair. I understand the reason behind it (more surface area, hair moves to facilitate diffusion, quite a bit of body heat leaves through the head), but i was curious about what type of pheromones people tend to spray there. I know alot of guys favor the chest for Turn Up The Heat so that when a woman is close by and facing them, they’ll get the effect. But i’m 6’2"… so if theres a difference between whether you spray on the wrist and inner elbow, then would the distance between my height and women’s average height (5’10"?) make hair a less desirable spot to spray? Or does it form a pheromone cloud around me and make it a moot point?
Oh, and sorry if some part of that didnt make 100% sense. I’m just a wee bit tired from multiple exams, so bear with me.
Its been said by the Mad Tater that anone sticks to hair and is hard to get out so you can get more build up. I dont know how true this is because I dont use anone. Most guys wear socials in the hair. I suggest TUTH and AMMO to the neck or chest which is where a womens head would normally fall.
Wrist applications I dont like but that is a personal preference.
I think i must have misphrased my question. Let me try again. When i sprayed Instant Shine (x2 strength) in my hair (top of the head) this evening for a test, it had less self-effect on me than when i sprayed it on my neck. I assume thats for the same reason that spraying the back of your head has less self-effect than spraying along your front. Now, my question would be: since i notice less self effect from spraying in the hair, and am 4" taller than the average girl, would it also have less effect on them? I wouldnt be using -none based products in my hair anyways (i had read earlier that issue of -none sticking around if you give it the chance ) and most guys around here are close enough to my height that that wouldnt be an issue, so thats why i specified girls earlier.
I am over 6’ tall - and I almost always spray IH or IO (when I use it - too much gabfest for me) in my hair on the back of my head. The fact that is a few inches taller than most women does not seem to lessen the effects overall.
Well you have a good point and I can see where your coming from. To tell you the truth its different for everyone some people are short some are tall ect ect . Some places on the body diffuse better then others. You have to experiment to find whats right for you. We just suggest places to apply to get them started on that exploration. So there is no right answer to this question except the best place to apply is the place it works for you.