TAF & P83....hehehe!!!

Well, today I decided to see what would happen if I combined TAF with P83…Both of these are in my Top 5 of favourite phero’s so what effects would combining the two give I wonder???

I applied the following, all to my chest & neck for max self effect;

  • 20 mcg P83
  • 10 mcg TAF

Not overly impressive doses but I figured I’d start with a lower dose and then maybe up it abit.

10.40 - 20 minutes after application; I felt that good old TAF rush of motivation and focus…wanting to get things done. Not as energetic as usua; but then I did only use 10mcg TAF

10.50 - Oh, yay…here come the butterflies…it’s like a warm adrenaline rush in my belly. I feel a bit giggly, very happy & my toes tingle a bit… The happy giggly feeling is naughty, flirty almost horny feeling :roll_eyes: I like it! It’s a little bit like being stoned, but not as unfocused or doopey… more of a “yeah, life is f***king great” feeling with a horny twist :smiley:

11.05 - I can smell the vanilla in my very lightly scented body oil… awesome sense of smell today. Thought that was more with high TAF doses but obviously not. Focus and motivation is still there going storng too…I actually felt like loggin off from PT & just concentrating on work :open_mouth: Now, that’s got to be a first!

15.00 - The P83 happy horny feelings have worn off…but TAF must still be going strong…I just vaccumed the whole house :roll_eyes: And I haaaate vaccuming with a passion.

So my impression so far…
I’m in love with this combo! It’s awesome…Diamond said halfway into my experiment that he gets a stoned/doppey feeling, (and issues with focusing his vision I think) from combining TAF with P83…I didn’t get that, but then I have a feeling he tried higher doses :roll_eyes:

I think combining TAF with P83 would do really well in a bedroom mix for me, or as a party mix. The happy, naughtiness of P83 goes really well with the sharpening of senses and motivation (almost energy actually) I get with TAF . I know P83 is seen as an intensifier but to me it still has that added bit of naughty sexiness…or maybe it’s not the P83 itself but just that it intensifies emotions or traits I keep supressed normally, and P83 brings those out…Maybe I’m just a closet nympho disguised as a control-freak virgo…:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice report.

You’ve tempted me to try this at some stage down the track after I’ve had enough time to experiment with my TAF to see what that does for me on it’s own first.

I’m forever amazed at the combinations of products that people are willing to try out together on these forums. It makes visiting the forum each day all the more exciting.

That TAF sounds like a good one! Hehe, my wish list is getting longer and longer…

Quick question, how is the “mcg” that indicates dosage measured? Is this per “spray”?

I noticed by the products’ ordering pages that there is a little chart with dosages, etc, that apparently they can be customized to provide a certain dosage (per spray?)

since everyone i have sprayed it on has has similar experiences but end up in very different directions, im wondering if P83 doesnt dis-inhibit.

i mean, when i needed to work-
i didnt want to and didnt care if i did or not.

people said things that were inappropriate (but goodnatured)

your getting something sexual (wish i did,lol) but maybe it does the opposite of what we are already predisposed to doing?

if this is the case (who knows :roll_eyes:) i can see alot of men turning on frigid chicks, alot of women looking “dyn-o-mite” to guys who thought they were bleh, and people at work getting fired left and right.

make sense?
LOL!
:smiley:

Yup, mcg is the amount of phero’s per spray. So a high mcg means you usually need less sprays for each application. Unless you’re a mad genius like some people around here, who test out 100+mcg of products. Soon i will also get to be one of those… mwahahaha!

And yes, the chart shows the extra cost for upping the mcg’s per spray.

Yes…mcg is short for micro grams :slight_smile: In the shop it’s the dose/spray, and I usually state what my dose per spray is, but I didn’t in this report as I applied everything in one go and in one place…

The 20 mcg and 10 mcg I mentioned are total doses of each phero :slight_smile:

Ah, so if something is 2x, then do you get 20 mcg per spray?

No…you get twice of what the concentration is of that particular phero or mix…Not necessarily 20 mcg :wink:

Oh, duh, of course! :roll_eyes:

Doh! My most recent order has already been shipped… but now you’re making me want to try this, too. :frowning:

Ooohhh…what did you get? :smiley: Come on, do tell!!!

Just some MX300 and some Instant Openness to try. Pheromones are expensive. :frowning:

How many posts until I make Tester status? I’m planning to go pheromone crazy once I make Tester… :smiley:

It’s not about the number of posts…it’s about the number and quality of the reports :slight_smile: You have a good selection of phero’s now though so just go mad testing, report what you find and before you know it… :smiley: